golden gate - refund issue

norain

golden gate - refund issue

Post by norain »

I had raised this issue earlier also in bdasites group but the group was closed even before people replied to it.
===============================================================================
Had booked an apartment with Golden Gate properties nearly 5 months back with a booking amount of 1.5Lacs.

I cancelled booking after collapse of some of the famous banks in US.

I was informed that the booking amount will be returned within next two weeks or so.

For last 4 months, I have not been able to extract money from them. I have made several calls to Parag Sen and Saud Khan in this regard.

I am sick of following the issue with them without any results.

Any meaningful suggestions from you to get back the amount will help. Thanking you in advance.

I am planning to take a legal action against them.

If there is anybody else who is also facing such problem from gg properties, please put your secret e-mail here or under comments section on manish bansals's blog.
msn1270

Re: golden gate - refund issue

Post by msn1270 »

its a common problem with all builders/developers in case of cancellation or the project could not be executed.

If there is a termination/cancellation clause in your agreement, and as per that if they are violating, The only way is to send a Legal notice to them with a 15 days reply period. If you don't get any response from them, file a suit in the "Consumer Redressal Forum" immediately for Lapse service reason.

Sametime you can also file a case in the Crime branch of City Police as a Criminal/fraud case. But generally police try to discourage this kind of cases, and asks you to go for civil courts. But if you know someone in the police dept or political level or you need to use Vitamin M to make it a Criminal Case. Once the case is registered, they need to arrest the culprits, put a charge sheet and have to produce before the courts within a limited time.

Better, first send a legal notice to them immediately.

Return to “General”