Beware of Gaana Builders

msn1270

Beware of Gaana Builders

Post by msn1270 »

Last weekend, I visited Gaana Regent Apartments see a flat for sale, which is behind the RNSIT engg college on Kengeri Uttarahalli Road. Which is around 2-3 years old project. The same guy recently started a new project next to Bangalore University in the name of "Gana Riddi" quoting around Rs. 16 lakhs for a 700 sq.ft flat.

I experienced that the apartment layout plan is not good and poor construction quality. In many places i see sanitary water leakages, craks in walls, and also got to know that, the builder has not provided certain amenities which he has given in the Agreement/contract notes like Back-up power facility, (UPS and Diesel Generator), sub-standard lifts are used - which are frequently stops functioning, poor quality modular switches....etc.

So do not do any transaction with this builder anymore.
duffyhair

Re: Beware of Gaana Builders

Post by duffyhair »

he was quoting 20 lakhs when RE was in boom for the same property.. I am not sure of the dimension but the ads contained the figure 'flats for 19.98 lakhs'.. at that time, this was a steal since RE rates was increasing every month..
since the sale of flats has not taken place as per his expectation, he is not providing the amentities..

Return to “General”