Dreamz Infra Reviews

Divya

Dreamz Infra Reviews

Post by Divya »

I booked one flat in Dreamz Infra. It is situated in Sarjapur road.Service offered by Dreamz Infra was excellent. whatever the concerns i had they have categorized out in a propered and in a well effective way. Proposed amenities in the brochure was very excellent and somehow little bit different from others builders.I got excellent cooperation from Dreamz Infra.Relationship manager came to my home and given excellent efficient venture upgrade details even after booking a flat. Keep it up it will be helpful to clients, and always have get in touch develops more assurance on your company. Overall I had a very excellent encounter with dreamz Infra. Thanks to Dreamz Infra to assisted me out in getting a flat in Bangalore.
msn1270

Re: Dreamz Infra Reviews

Post by msn1270 »

Fake opinion. Looks like she must be an employee or marketing staff of Dreamz.

So far I don't see even a single completed occupied project of this group. But they are working on
plenty of projects in Blr. wonder, how cash rich company is this and making a great social service.
They never mention the amenities/specification offered & the approval details. Simply they claim
they are offering at 40% lesser than the market price. We have seen such self hyper-promoted
companies like ITTINA, Orange Properties, Country Club...etc, who made big news initially &
then went behind the bars.
bsghale

Post by bsghale »

some one may remember square foot properties also...
krish

Post by krish »

Sorry guys for the overlook of the first post. Will take care.

In future, please report the posts so that our moderators can take care.
krish

Post by krish »

Divya wrote:I booked one flat in Dreamz Infra. It is situated in Sarjapur road.
Where exactly is this property?
Service offered by Dreamz Infra was excellent.

Can you please list the services? If its an infrastructure company, they are bound to give you a quality home.
bsghale

Post by bsghale »

u must have paid 50% of flat cost to get 40% less...what is the security for payment any PDC...?
aries31

Post by aries31 »

HI admin

Have you banned or deleted this user account? Please do
krish

Post by krish »

As of now, the above user is under moderation. Depending on further posts, moderators shall decide about banning or deleting the account.

Return to “General”