AYUSHMANBHAVA Telecom Layout - BANGALORE

mahee_hos

AYUSHMANBHAVA Telecom Layout - BANGALORE

Post by mahee_hos »

Hello ALL,

We are interested in purchasing a site in AYUSHMANBHAVA Layout from karanataka Telecom Department Employees Co-operative Society- BANGALORE
The proposed layout is formed at Attibele- Sarjapura Road, situated at BIDRAGUPE VILLAGE, ATTIBELE HOBLI, ANEKAL TALUK, BANGALORE.

Can anybody share feedback on this society & this particular layout. Is it recommended to invest in it, if yes , what are the suggested sg/ft prices ?

Thanks in advance.
kris_tm

Re: AYUSHMANBHAVA Telecom Layout - BANGALORE

Post by kris_tm »

Don;t get into the trap of telecom layout which is driving the ayushmanbhava project. So far they have not completed even a single project, if you go through the website you will only find approval for land conversion, but allocation to any individual they have not yet started.

I am already suffering for going with them, now in a trap as my money is blocked , if i take back then i loose the interest instead of that i am praying .
aries31

Post by aries31 »

kris_tm is right. I heard similar comments from a telecom employee. Don't buy.
srinihn

Post by srinihn »

I Paid money in 2006, it is now 9 years, I am still get a greeting a card for new along with an update stating we are in to process of getting approval... I am not sure how long it will continue...
srinihn

Post by srinihn »

I Paid money in 2006, it is now 9 years, I am still get a greeting a card for new along with an update stating we are in to process of getting approval... I am not sure how long it will continue...
srinihn

Post by srinihn »

“AYUSHMANBHAVA” Layout- Bangalore , 2ND PHASE Released on 26/03/2014. Allotment of sites completed. Registration of the sites will commence soon after the release of E-KHATA. 3rd phase Plan Expected in December 2014.

Did any one of you got site Alloted?
awin

Post by awin »

srinihn wrote:I Paid money in 2006, it is now 9 years, I am still get a greeting a card for new along with an update stating we are in to process of getting approval... I am not sure how long it will continue...
The name suggests that it will continue until the LONG LIFETIME (Ayushman Bhava in English) is nearing completion, which they have wished to the people who booked with them since 2005.
kris_tm

Post by kris_tm »

Don't believe on what they have mentioned in the website stating that phase 1 allotment is done, i had been to site recently and noticed nothing other than a board, so have patience for another 15 yrs and then your kids can do registration :(
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

isnt it time for society members to come together and demand approvals for these sites.. I think almost all co-operative societies are of same kind..
thaman

Post by thaman »

HI to all Ayushmanbhava layout aspirants,
As the prevailing discussion I would like to add upon,
We all site aspirants can create a group get together and discuss a plan in order to get speedy allotment of the sites.
Which would at-least create a pressure on the society to speed up things.
Like minded people please come forward and reply.

Return to “General”