feedback on Green gardens at Horamavu

MNRS

Re: feedback on Green gardens at Horamavu

Post by MNRS »

Hi Ramki

I understood your concerns. When I was passing through the kalkare/horamavu road via Banjara layout, I have seen GG poster and the person with whom I was dealing, has told him, the land is under litigation. That guy is also a land lord.

I am sending his details to you on mail.
akula

Post by akula »

Hi Ramki,

Do you have any update on this ?

-Akula
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

Hi Akula,
Can you send me a mail at mramki_77@yahoo.com

Thanks
Ram
mithun

Post by mithun »

hello all
there is another GREN GARDENS near kadusonapanahalli on the hennur - airport link road .can any body suggest me if its good to go to buy here.the layout is gram panchyat approved.but does nto fall under BBMP or BDA or BIAPPA.Kindly respond.also i am very keen ot buy a plot in that road frm hennur - airport link road and i an unable to decide casue of lack of support.pls help me with it if possible.reach me on 9019868352 or email me - mithun.purushotham@gmail.com
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

Mithun,
When I was checking the details on Green Garden phase2, one of the broker told me that there is one more layout (green garden phase3) coming from the same set of people. They showed me the layout. It was near HedgeNagar but not on Hennur road. Should be some 1 km from hennur road. I do not know if this is the same layout you are mentioning.
I felt that layout was bit far and also not dc converted (automatically the risk becomes high). So did not bother checking extra details.

Thanks
Ram
nithin.bn

Post by nithin.bn »

I saw your comment on Green Garden saying you have heard someware that there was some court issues with that. I am buying the site in nri layout next to the amulya aprament and I heard that this green garden is near to that. I am scred now. Can you gibe me any more info you have on this or is it possible to give the contact numbers of people from whom you came to know about it.

Thanks,

Nithin BN
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Hi All,
While searching I came across some advertisements for sites at green garden near CHOKKANAHALLI VILLAGE,JAKKUR,YELAHANKA,NEAR HEGDE NAGAR. Has someone bought site there ? any inputs regarding legality, amenities, ownership experience please.
lalitxp

Post by lalitxp »

I have a land in the green garden layout near CHOKKANAHALLI VILLAGE,JAKKUR,YELAHANKA,NEAR HEGDE NAGAR. I am looking to sell the land at the current market rate in this area. Please contact me,
Mention the expected rate ,site size and other details.Please read the forum rules for posting a sale ad at
http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862
Edited by ADMIN
kiranm

Post by kiranm »

Can anyone knows whether it is safe to buy land in green garden phase3 (any land issue, or litigation). Which is near Kalkere main road, k channasandra horamvu?.
please email me at infernrays@yahoo.co.in
kiranm

Post by kiranm »

Anyone tell me about Green garden phase 3? dose that have any issues. where is this green garden 1 is located?

Return to “General”