Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

simplycar

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by simplycar »

I suggest you talk to the people already staying in the layout. Someone may know about ppl planning to sell in phase 1. About unreleased plots in phase 2 the work is going on very slow, so it may take sometime before they get approval so it really depends on how much time you are willing to wait and whether you feel you can trust the developer with your money by just signing agreement and waiting for registration. As far as i heard even most of the unreleased plots were booked and very few odd dimension ones were remaining but don't know if it is really true.
ramborobin

Post by ramborobin »

Anybody visited the layout recently? If so, kindly update the current state of the approach road to layout.
Three weeks back, I've seen the approach road was ready for tarring with tar barrels and road rollers kept aside the road.
sriram

Post by sriram »

There is a villa project coming up opposite Duo City by BlueJay developers. They would most probably be doing the un-tarred stretch of the road. Refer to the link below:
http://www.homznspace.com/bluejay-nine-forum/
talktorajesh

Post by talktorajesh »

I am in the process of booking a plot in Duo. I need some help on how to proceed and what are the things that I need to look out for? I would also be interested in constructing as soon as possible. So any help in this regard would be great. Anyone interested in helping me, please mail me talktorajeshk@yahoo.com
rakeshrao

Post by rakeshrao »

Even though the price seems to be little high, if you have all the details on the future developments in the surrounding, most important the connectivity road then you can consider this plot. :)
kiran4924

Post by kiran4924 »

Below are the most important factors to consider before going for Duo South County:

- Be sure that the survey number in which your plot lies is not pledged with IDBI, if it is then you have to take a proper NOC from IDBI even before you go for registration.
- Better to go for the BDA released plots, if you are going for an unreleased one then you may have to wait for a long time for registration until it is release by BDA and that happens when the BDA gives a 100% nod for the approval of the whole layout. Until that happens you cannot construct a house as you wont have a possession certificate until that moment.
adroit

Post by adroit »

Hello Friends,

Any Update on the Possession Certificate.

Recently I Visited our layout and the STP work is underway.

But I saw 2 Houses Under Construction in Phase 2: Plot No: 125 and Plot No: 62.

How Come they are Constructing without Possession Certificate.
Can we also do we same ? OR do they have the Possession Certificate.

I think we should all meet one day and go to Duo Office and Put Pressure on them.

Thanks
Vamsee
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Possession certificate from Duo is not required for construction.. already confirmed from a few people who started constructing and from Duo also when I last called them...
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

Guys, anyone has update on when the rest 40% of plots will be released by BDA? I and my friend visited their office and they are saying end of march. They are doing like this from past 1 year. We visited the layout and didn't see any work going on. I don't think they have any plans to resume the work and get approval from BDA anytime soon.
sriram

Post by sriram »

Hi,
Whats the current running price at which transactions are happening in Duo City ? Anyone aware of the rates in Phase-I and Phase-II ?

Return to “General”