veeren4urs

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by veeren4urs »

I am also looking for Construction.
msupraja

Post by msupraja »

Hi ,

Please let me know if Duo associates are reliable developers. I read few negative reviews about them. Please clarify if the documents are clear and whether they have tie up with nationalized banks? Thanks
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

i am not sure about all the survey numbers in the layout but whatever papers i showed to lawyers were said to be ok ... they have tie up with LICHFL for loans ...
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

Found this link when searching for something on Google. I could actually see some response from BBMP for some complaints.
I guess at least few ppl in this thread are affected by this so do register and log in and click I am affected :)

http://www.ichangemycity.com/complaint/ ... _main_road
vamsi.lingala

Post by vamsi.lingala »

saibabu wrote:Hi parkom it is the same one... had you seen this place before?
@veeren i think only after BWSSB NOC BDA approves the layout plan ... maybe others who know about this can comment
today when i went to the layout workers who were working on the BBMP road were not to be seen .. only road leveling was done and no tar so far but i could see machines parked on one side .. not sure if they are planning to tar the road or not :(
on the other hand inside the layout tar roads were being laid and cabling work was happening ... also saw soil test or some such thing going on for metro on the main road

Hi Saibabu Garu,

Good Morning!

Thank you for your comments!

What is the current connectivity road situation for Duo city layout.
shabini

Post by shabini »

hi
Sorry ..am logging in after long time....
Below link gives metro - phase 2 route...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Namma ... ne_Map.png
[Check for basapura road from silk board route...]
I think this road is the one which goes straight once we take right from hosa road junction....
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Metro is planned along the service road on Hosur Road right? The metro station is likely to be near the Hosa Road Junction just before the commercial complex which is under construction opposite to Skylark Zenith Apartments but this is probably just speculation.
I am planning to visit in the coming two weeks and will post about the state of the road repair then if I find out.
shabini

Post by shabini »

More details on Metro plan
http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/phase2/phase2forweb.pdf

See detailed Map on the last page
[ R.V. Road to Bommasandra (E-W New Line) ]
Regards,
Shashi
adroit

Post by adroit »

Hi All,

I am also looking to buy a site in this layout. I have some doubts after going through the thread. Please Clarify..

1) I hope now there are no litigations with the layout Phase 1 as well as Phase 2 ?? Those who bought recently please comment.

2) Will Duo assist in getting BBMP A Khatha as well ? That is to say does this layout fall within BBMP limits as such ? Because I saw the list of layouts metioned under BBMP bommanahalli zone on Net and I could not find this layout . Moreover BBMP puts a Board near the layouts which are in its limits ? I could not see such a board here ?

3) I am planning for immediate construction , like most of you , so Please let me know will it become livable soon ? that is to say that atleast 10 houses will come up in 1year ??

4) is 2500-2700 a good rate ? I saw a resale Plot on net for rs 2300/- Phase 1. Why is that so ? are there any Issues with Phase 1 dUO cITY ? can i go for that instead of from direct developer ?
Please advise ?

thanks and Regards
Vamsee

Return to “General”