Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

akumarra

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by akumarra »

Hi Sriram and Simplycar,

I have already booked a site recently. Duo has cleared all issues with the bank. Before booking I made double check with lawyer( 2 lawyers) and both of them have approved and said to go ahead( after asking for lot documents).
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi Kumar

Good to know that you have booked a plot. I also got a go ahead from my lawyer and I will be booking soon. What is the price you finalized at? Please let us know in case you are ok with posting it here. Also are you planning to go for a bank loan?
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

simplycar and akumar i have also booked a plot last week. i booked already released plot for 2625. i think work is going to happen fast since they need to get 40% sites released soon. also it is very near to electronic city as compared to other layout i have seen. also like shabini mentioned earlier metro station is going come up at Basapura main road which walkable distance from here and there are schools within walkable distance. only thing the BBMP road work which is going on needs to complete.
please share any information that you have. the lawyer said papers are clear and i can buy here.
veeren4urs

Post by veeren4urs »

Hi All,

I am also planig to Buy can you guys please share me the more info on this.
@saibabu: what is released plot.Actuvally one of the executive called me and told me that the price is 2500/sft in Phase ii.

Veeren
saibabu

Post by saibabu »

hi veeren

when BDA approves a layout they initially release only 60% of the plots to the developer and the remaining 40% are with BDA. developer can sell only from these 60% plots. once the development work for basic things are completed bda will inspect and then release the remaining 40% plots. so until 40% is released you can only book those plots but can register only after release. i think out of the 142 plots in duo south county 90 are released and rest are unreleased plots. if you are looking for investment and you are ready to wait until bda releases the plots then you can consider unreleased plots.but if you want to be safe better to buy released plots. i looked up this info after someone in this thread told me better to go for released plots. i think they are quoting 2500 for unreleased plots and for east\north facing and corner sites they were charging extra.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

one note of caution: BDA unreleased sites, may never get released even when the development of layout is finished. This has happened in several other Co-operative society layouts. The reason BDA holds these is to ensure that the Layout is developed as per the plans submitted to them. If the developer breaks any of the required elements of the plans - such as size of roads, water facilities, sewage facilities, civic amenity sites etc. then BDA will just not release these sites and use the actual sites or funds from sale of these to get the works completed.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

I agree with blrsiteseeker. This is one of the reasons due to which i said better to go with released sites. Given that 40% of the sites are at stake the developer may not take the risk of losing it but it is better that we are safe when buying than depend on them to be honest. Just my opinion.
veeren4urs

Post by veeren4urs »

Thanks a lot Saibabu,simplycar & all.

I am planing to talk with the Duo associates on this saturday regarding rate and i have decided to go for the released plot and i want to know how much loan % loan i can go with the site and which bank is best.

Veeren.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

I think you get 75% for plot loan and 80% for composite loan. SBI has the lowest interest rates but Duo guys said they have the project approved by LIC housing already and it will be easy to get loan from them. LIC is also not bad.

@blrsiteseeker \ admin : I think this post is in the wrong forum. Please consider moving it under General.
veeren4urs

Post by veeren4urs »

Hi All,

Any body know about the ground water in this layout and do they also have hte BWSSB's nod actuvally i have gone through the below artical so i need opinion from the plot owners.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/2010090920100909015513768eb876297/Nice-layout-but-where%E2%80%99s-water-coming-from.html

Return to “General”