Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

simplycar

Re: Can i buy a site under Due associates at hosa road

Post by simplycar »

I did initiate the creation of the group - when you search for a name and it is not found there is an option to request creating a group. But I am not sure how things work. For example when I joined the group it said verified by administrator but since there was no one in the group not sure how verification works.
Here is the link :
http://www.commonfloor.com/duo-south-co ... ovp-3zrhv0

Maybe we can try this and if it does not work switch to yahoo \ google groups. Or maybe we can use directly start using another group. Let me know your opinion.
I would personally prefer joining the yahoo group for duo city that i posted yesterday since there are lot more people in that and it is more likely we will find it more useful. Also although with different names for all practical purposes Duo City and South County are one and the same. But unfortunately approval of membership there seems to be not happening at all.
kiran4924

Post by kiran4924 »

Well, what I suggest is let us try joining the existing commonfloor group and if that doesn't work then we can create one ourselves either in commonfloor/yahoo/google groups.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

On commonfloor I see a new person joined today. Not sure if it is any of you. If any of you are already members of the phase 1 yahoo group let me know.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Since commonfloor does not seem to have any kind of verification mechanism before joining the group I think it is better to use another group. Please join if interested or suggest an alternative :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... untyowners
shabini

Post by shabini »

I feel its better to use googlegroup...
by the way what will be the verification procedure?
If someone wants to join...then moderator can reply with mail asking for some verification details...
if required also talking over phone and then approving...
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

So far only vamsee has joined the group. I guess as and when people we don't know join we can think of verification as you suggested.
shabini

Post by shabini »

HI All,
Did anyone visited the layout recently?
Any progress within the layout and out side road?
kiran4924

Post by kiran4924 »

I did visit the layout couple of weeks back. There has been no progress inside or outside the layout. In fact it had worsened because of the rain. I spoke to the security and he said there's no work being done at present. I only see cattle grazing inside the layout.
kiran4924

Post by kiran4924 »

I got my khata today, its a Suvarna khata. Now will have to wait for possession certificate.
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

Hello everyone..just thought to join the band wagon! I did visit layout today and don't see anything much happening..no work is going on.. seems like duo owns money to electrical contractor and so work is stopped..tarring has to be done and drainages has to be fixed..work on one apartment inside the layout is going on in full swing..anyone got any update from builder about when the rest 40% will be released from BDA?

Return to “General”