Re: Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

Post by annappa »

Thanks Biddappa
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi All,

Latest update:

1) Due to my posts here I am getting quite a lot of calls from buyers interested in this layout. Good to hear that.
2) 2 sites have houses on it already(construction stage).
3) 2 borewells more dug.
4) I am also planning to go in for borewell to construct in the next 3 - 4 months
5) As mentioned request to all owners to keep this layout clean, have more trees , tap more into rain water harvesting and maintain cleanliness.

cheers
bsreddy2090

Post by bsreddy2090 »

Resp sir

The sy no 68 is having 20 acres
In 10 acres layout is formed
in 10 acres studio is exesisting and disputed for Vishuvardhan smaraka
CM announced 2 acres land is given to Vishnu Trust apart from 10 acres of Studio land
Any body is knows which land alloted ? and any body is having certified copy of the allotted letter
Adjecent to sudio is towords East is forest Land but no where govt announced allotted land belongs to forest,
please any body any clarify regard the above matter
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi Reddy, I am too trying to find out as I plan to construct a house there. All site owners, if you have any details on what Reddy asked please do respond. I think we need to do this collectively so that all of us are safe.Will keep you all updated.
thanks
manusteve

Post by manusteve »

Hi,, I am new joinee,
I am also buying the plot there. GVT has allocated 2 acres out 10 acres from Studio land. not from the DC Converted land.

Does any one has bank loan from axis bank on buying the plot??
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi many, I did not understand what you said. Are you confirming that the 2 acres land does not eat into sapthagiri county?
I took a composite loan from axis bank.
manusteve

Post by manusteve »

Hi There,

Yes i meant the same. Gvt allocated 2 acres from the 10 acres belonging to Studio.
It was not from DC converted 10 acres land.
I will give you a call tonight

Thanks, Manu
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Manu, thank you for confirming. How did you get the information? If you are saying that SapthaCountry (10 acres) is safe from the 2 acres which Govt had announced, it would have brought a lot of relief to many of us. A Big thank you for that but we wanted to know how you got the info.

Sure you can call me tonight. Hope you have my number.

cheers
rrchandan

Post by rrchandan »

Hi Manu ,
I agree Gov has allotted 2 acres of Studio land and the case is going on for that .Again recently CM Siddaramiah alloted 2 acres not sure which part of it .We are all assuming it could be part of Venkatramu share (this is just a assumption).

Are you sure the 10acres of Sapthagiri County is intact and no issue as such.
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi:

We are all know that the 2 acres which Mr. Yeddurappa sanctioned which is on 10 acres of Abhiman Studio is under litigation with family members, but Mr. Siddu announced an "additional 2 acres" last month, this has left many of us confused and has left worms in our head. Different people are giving different versions regarding these 2 acres. It is high time that we collectively work on this and confirm which is that "additional 2 acres" which the govt say it belongs to govt that is is adjacent to Abhiman Studio. Any info regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Kishore

Return to “General”