Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

biddappa_c_b

Re: Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi All,

Updates on the layout.
1) I resident already living in the layout ( this is excellent news)
2) another building ( g+3) coming up for rental purpose
3) An apartment is apparatenly being planned and land already dug.
4) My plans to construct a house is in full swing :)

Also came to know that 2 more sites are available for sale. Site number 51 and 66

cheers
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

Folks, The 2 acres that was given to Vishnuvardhan is not from these sites or from the adjacent 10 acer plot belonging to Balakrishna. This is from forest area belonging to Govt. So you guys are good.

Does anyone know what is the going rate here now ??. I guess there will be real estate slowdown in Bangalore/India until the next elections.. Can someone submit recent pictures as Im not in bangalore ??
rrchandan

Post by rrchandan »

Hi Sri1000,
Thanks for clarification.May I know from where you got the source of information
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

HI Sri1000:

Yes, how did you come to know that the 2 acres which were given by the present CM, Mr. Siddaramaih is not the Abhiman Studio premises. We are under the impression (this is assumption) that the 2 acres which the present CM gave to Mrs. Bharathi Vishnuvardhan in July 2013 is from our layout. Please clarify on this as this will give many of us peace of mind.

Kishore
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

Folks Chill and don't make assumptions. Who is saying 2 acres is from layout.. Not true.
This info is coming from original developer. The developer owns plots in same layout but right off of mainroad. My dad knows all these people and he confirmed...
Also the news is that Govt is planning some sort of worker residences in the forest area adjoining these acres. Now what I'm interested in what is the going rate according to you guys... bcoz I need to figure out what to do with my site. Also someone post some pics please..
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi Sri1000:

Who is this developer, is he Mr. Manjunatth?

Kishore
rrchandan

Post by rrchandan »

Hi Sri1000,
Thanks for confirming.Could you please let us know your site number and phone number as we are collating the info who owns plots in this layout.
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

I wont be able to disclose site numbers/phone numbers yet.. But I do own more than 1 site.. and I'm as interested as you folks ( thanks to Mr biddappa) in the well-being/development of this unique layout.

Developer name is Muniraju or muniswamy. He may be one of the partners not sure. If you guys need any specific info, let me known on this forum. I will get you answers. Plz post some pics bcoz Im not in Bangalore.. Was the elevated road to BGS hospital complete ??, I heard it caused some issues to some sites which were low lying.

Also the banashankari BDA layout south of this layout, the going rate is 3700. On the main road due to speculation of being commercial, someone told me ppl are quoting 6000.. So we being North of that layout should see good rates/priority if surrounding area get some development. I hope the Utharahalli road will become 80ft road making this layout prime..
Last edited by sri1000 on September 22nd, 2013, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi:

Edited the blog and deleted the content.

Kishore
Last edited by kishorenc on September 21st, 2013, 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

This is what I know. Chk the link

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/442 ... -same.html
http://www.hindu.com/2011/06/05/stories ... 021200.htm
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 903466.ece
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 114872.ece

Govt had given 20 acres, they sold 10 and developers bought and made a layout. One of the daughters fought for a stake in money from this sale and developers collected some $$$ and settled this. So this 10 acres is good. The remaining 10 acres is a private land owned by balakrishna's family. The govt tried to grant 2 acres to vishnu memorial but the family members were unable to agree. So this hit a roadblock.

So the memorial didn't happen.. now the govt have 2 acres from a different govt land and settled the Vishnu memorial. So it looks the 10 acre layout is done deal and the remaining 10 has issues. Not that who owns is the issue, the issue is who has rights over the property within balakrishna's daugher and 2 sons.. Its a family dispute.

But now even after getting 2 acres ( next to Abhiman studio) there seems to be still issues which Im not sure what this about. See below.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/356 ... orial.html

Return to “General”