No water inBCMC Layout, Kanakpura Road

psharath12

No water inBCMC Layout, Kanakpura Road

Post by psharath12 »

Before buying site think of basic ameneties, there is no water in layout, borewells are dried up, no gaurentee that you get water if you dig borewell, even if you get also it may server you for 1 or 2 years. Currently residents are dependent on tankers and you cant trust these tankers whether they bring from borewell or nearby polluted lakes. There is no hope of getting kaveri water, though media keeps talking about 110 villages who joined BBMP in 2007 they will get water, but socities and BDA approved layouts are not included in this 110 villages, BWSSB will give a water these socities and BDA approved layouts only if they bear the cost which might be in crores, for e.g., for only BCMC layout, BWSSB estimated the cost of 3 crores and 75% of the resdients are not ready to pay this money, so there is no way you get water.
Moreover as per the surveys, ground water in outskirts of bangalore is not safe for doemestic use.
Adjacent to BCMC, there is Bank officers layout (Narayana Nagar),they had paid around 7 crores and got kaveri water.
Last edited by psharath12 on June 1st, 2017, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
rathan

BCMC Layout, Kanakpura Road

Post by rathan »

Hi,

I am looking for a site in BCMC layout, Kanakpura Road. Can anyone share a copy of the BCMC layout plan in Kanakapura road.

Thanks in Advance

Rathan
bdabank

Re: Grave Yard in BCMC Layout, Kanakpura Road

Post by bdabank »

i am looking for a site in BCMC for buying if any one who wants to sell please let me know

Return to “General”