Plese Help !!!!!. I am cheated by shriram properties:

sdodla

Plese Help !!!!!. I am cheated by shriram properties:

Post by sdodla »

I purchased the Flat in shriram apartment. The quality of the individual Flat and whole building sucks. seepage (water leakges) in 120 Flats out of 360, vitrified tiles has come out till now in 85 Flats, no need to count Hair line crackers. They cheated in making car parks and made money. No quality in swimming pool.
Coming to my issue: Since lack of expertise in construction field I took the possession of my flat. I complained with pictures in a week about undulation of tiles, total flat has hollow sound in the tiles, crackers, seepage. They did not turn back. Today total tiles has come out and heavy seepage. I approached the contractor and he quoted 75k. Why do we purchase the flat with hard earned money? To make this kind of builders rich?

How many like me will be cheated? How much profit does the builders need? Please help in getting resolve the issue? I am expecting the builder should do repair for my flat. But they are not even caring for taking the compliant. If I approach consumer court, does it help for me? Please everybody pass this message to all important forums and friends. At least we can save people from this kind of so called giant builders.
laxminarayanadodla

Re: Plese Help !!!!!. I am cheated by shriram properties:

Post by laxminarayanadodla »

Even same way I am also victim of shriram builder.
Last edited by laxminarayanadodla on February 13th, 2012, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

which sriram property is this. please give the name of the apartment and location
sdodla

Post by sdodla »

Except old shriram projects, since 2006 what ever proejctes they constructed all the projects sucks the quality
on top of the quality issue shriram is very worst in customer care, they dont brother to responsd for the issues

any way I filed customer care and bringing the issue to all the flat owners in the building

they should pay for the cheat
sdodla

Post by sdodla »

my friends has experience in purvankara, and bridgade

while submitting the flat to the customer they make sure quality is good. they ask us to check each and every thing. They go through check list. They replaces either tiles or any fittings like tap etc...

since we are lack of knowledge in the building, shriram took the advantage and pushed to signoff and run away
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

sdodla,

Can you tell the project name and location else it will lead to suspicion that you are working for Brigade/Purvankara.

Thanks
Ram
sdodla

Post by sdodla »

Ramki,
you are right, people can suspect I may be from purvankara or brigade. Related info shared by friends, who is staying in those apartments. Let us appreciate good builders.

I am in shriram shreyas PROJECT. I have proofs, soon I can update into this link.

shiram is doing in sarjapur and yelhanka

yelhanka one, brand new one, siwmming pool they repaired two times before giving the posession
In sarjapur my friend purchased, he is not happy with quality

I have lot of photos of three apartments for proofs
sdodla

Post by sdodla »

people can visit few projects, how they are making the car parks?

do u know if you give money in middle poeple you get good car park, other wise u get one even diffcult to take reverse

if you purchase flat in the shriam indirectly your life is screwed up
not even one thing every thing they are making money than quality

if they want I can give one bottle blood free, please dont suck our blood indirectly

already banks are looting our money, please builders dont cheat us, give quality for our money
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

I feel the first and second both are written by the same person with different ID's. Except the price (75K and 90K)rest all content is just duplicate, which leads to suspecious.

secondly, the project name is nowhere mentioned.

First one year maintainance for any construction defect is the duty of the buillder.
if there is a lapse of service, you can file a case individually or through your apartment owners association at consumer redressal forum or at
any civil court.
sdodla

Post by sdodla »

Hi MSN

here you see the address of the project
project name: shriram shreyas kodigehalli bangalore (paste and search in google, you can gett details of the project)

I am filing in the court as an individual, i felt it is better to post in larger forum and get suggestions and also it is my duty to bring the cheat to the public, like me some body should not be cheated.

i am talking with residents, it is 368 flats apartment, taking time to gather people.

I dont know who posted the 2nd one

the builder duty is one year if the builder provided the building with quality

my friends told the builder and flat owner combindly checked the flat and make sure every thing is quality and signed off

here it is not like that builder told you poeple take the flat, here we open customer care cell and do all the services and run away

Return to “General”