BHEL REMCO Layout, Rajarajeshwari Nagar

Gauri

BHEL REMCO Layout, Rajarajeshwari Nagar

Post by Gauri »

We are looking out for a site in Rajarajeshwari Nagar and had kind of liked a 60*40 site in BHEL Layout with BBMP A Khata. I had couple of queries, which I would be happy if some one can answer:

1. The price being quoted is 2360/sqft. Is that reasonable?
2. There seems to be some litigation going on between the society and the original owner. But the above site seems to be not involved in the litigation. But how do we confirm this?
3. The BDA has declared this as an unauthorised layout and there seems to be some court case going on regarding this. We dont know the details yet, but can we get more details from BDA office?
4. The broker is saying that there is nothing to worry as you have a BBMP A Khata and the site comes under BBMP and not BDA. Is this true? How do we figure out if this is true or not. I am confused because if it is coming under BBMP limits, why has BDA declared the layout as unauthorized?

Can you please give us more details regarding this as they are asking for a token advance of 10K if we need the docs to clarify with the lawyer? I am a novice wrt to the property dealings and find all these pretty confusing..Is is worthy enough to continue with this deal or should i just drop this?

Please let me know.
TIA
Gauri

Re: BHEL REMCO Layout, Rajarajeshwari Nagar

Post by Gauri »

Hi All,

We had gone ahead with the above property , but realised that we were in the process of being cheated.So i just thought of putting a word of caution if you are planning to buy in BHEL REMCO layout. Please verify and cross verify multiple times before confirming a purchase in that area.

The site we were shown was actually one allotted to SC/ST and thus not sale-able. And more so,land with the above plot had already been allotted back to the original owner as per bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in.

The funniest part was when asked for RTC and Mutation extracts, the real estate agents ( who have the GPA now) got us the corresponding documents for Sy No X/p1, where as the plot is in Sy No X/p4( as per the title) and explained to us that it was a mistake in the title !

Anyways, this has been a good lesson for us and a good beginning..:)

Regds,
Gauri
santosh_vp

Post by santosh_vp »

Gauri,

Good to hear that you escaped from the trap. I didnot know SC/ST alloted sites cannot be sold. Can any one put more light on this? Why they cannot sell, what other categories like that?, how can we find that info?

Santosh
mahan123

Post by mahan123 »

What I know from my exp is only sites allotted(by govt) to general category and OBC(not includes any minority) are eligible to sell it.
Few times, people first sell it to a person with General category and then agents try to resale the same posing as Gen. category. I have observed the same tendency in villages while buying any agricultural land. People avoid any land allotted by govt to any special category people.

My 2 cents.
Gauri

Post by Gauri »

Yes, the land granted to SC/ST by the Govt cannot be sold/purchased. Some of these Grants come with a freeze period of say 10 to 15 yrs, but even if the freeze period is over, these kind of land can be sold/purchased only with Govt permission. I have no clue if there are any other categories like this.

This info regarding the land is generally mentioned in the Grant certificate /Saguvali chit of any Grant property. This document might not pertain to the individual small site we will generally be looking at, but to the bigger parcel of land in which the site is there. This info regarding the land can also be obtained from the Mutation extracts which are now available online at bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in- atleast for some areas in Bangalore. I dont know if the whole records have been digitalized yet though.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

This is another good example, how the Real Agents are really helping the Genuine Buyers. It shows their Professionalism and transparency
and their motive behind saying "There is nothing to worry as you have a BBMP A Khata and the site comes under BBMP and not BDA".

Dear Buyers, As one of our forum member reported his experience, Do not pay token advance upfront just for collecting the Documents
for Verification and don't loose your money. Pay the token advance only after satisfactory verification of the documents. Even the negotiation
also do it only after the verification of the papers.

Teach this good culture to the Agents.
Last edited by msn1270 on December 27th, 2011, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mathew73

Post by mathew73 »

Hi Gauri ,

could you share the agent details as well. We can avoid this guy in future.

May be, we can collate a master list of fraud agents so that people can stay away from them.

Mats
satishbk

Post by satishbk »

Hi ,

BHEL Remco Layout as well as the BEML Housing Co-op Society sites in 7th stage Mylasandra are under litigation .These sites are very much near to the Krishna Greens /garden .Infact My father who use to work for BEML was allotted a plot in Mylasandra by the sociiety i.e BEML 7th stage and now we are attending court case for no fault of ours .This BEML society case is very peculiar as one stretch of the plots are having no issues as the land lord ( needless to say he was from SC/ST community )had sold the land to the society with clear titles and for another stretch of land he had entered into an agreement of sale .Based on this the society people alloted the sites to the members /employees and now the land lord is no more .Post his demise his sons and brothers have gone to the court asking for the land back .Requesting the members of this forum to be cautious while dealing with the sites of this layout .

Land Mark of the Area :which is under litigation is the entire stretch of sites behind the wall of Global Tech Village .

Rgds

Satish
appvvy

Post by appvvy »

Hi Satish,

How is your case doing? Can you pls provide the details of your case as to who has put it and should'nt the BEML society be a party to the case also?

I have a site on the other side of the road where i have started the construction of my house after getting building plan approval from BBMP. Initially somebody from the village tried to create problems unncessarily. But i have resolved the same.

Rgds
Akash.
rraokinfo

Post by rraokinfo »

Hello, I bought my site from BEML society back in 2004 by becoming a society member. The society board members had few sites which they could sell. Never heard there was a issue with the layout and in fact I was planning to build a house in Phase B of 7th stage. I met few members how own a site in this layout and there complain is most sites owners work in Kolar BEML factory and not many people live in B'lore thats why there is no much development or rather too slow.

The Site I own is in Phase B http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9150635&lo ... 18&l=0&m=b

Return to “General”