saraja16

Re: Bannerghatta Sites - Issues

Post by saraja16 »

What is the current rate per sq.ft in Ramanashree Layout ? I am looking a site
malavan

Post by malavan »

Hi,
did anybody know about the layout by name champakdhama nagar near bannerghatta circle , any detials about this layout.
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

The agent is quoting 2300/- per sq ft for Meenkashi Garden site. Last time I spoke to him, he said he can come down to Rs. 2100/- per sq ft. Since , I dont have any additional information about the layout and the papers, I have not pursued further. The site is on the road connecting kammanahalli road to Nobel residency.
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

In Ramanashree layout, 60*40 sites are quoted 3000/- per sq ft and above. I have got information from more than one of the agents that 3 months ago, a 60*40 site had gone for 2850/- per sq ft. After that I am not aware. I know that 30*40 sites are definitely quoted more than Rs.3100/- per sq ft. Based on the location of the site, the prices vary. I am also looking for one site for my friend here. Any one willing to sell a site in Ramanashree layout/ Nobel Residency, please contact me.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Check with Bbmp office next to amoda apartments down the road (1km approx)from Ramanashree layout.
rajeshau15

Post by rajeshau15 »

Rajblr wrote:The agent is quoting 2300/- per sq ft for Meenkashi Garden site. Last time I spoke to him, he said he can come down to Rs. 2100/- per sq ft. Since , I dont have any additional information about the layout and the papers, I have not pursued further. The site is on the road connecting kammanahalli road to Nobel residency.
Dear Rajblr,

I am interested to know about this meenakshi Gargden site. Please help me with agent contact details.

Regards
Rajesh
mk97

Post by mk97 »

Rajblr wrote:Hi All,
Any idea on meenakshi garden layout on the road to Nobel residency from kammanahalli main road. ? My friend is looking for a site there right on the road to nobel residency. We dont have any information on the layout although heard that it was developed by the same developer as nobel residency. Any further details on this layout would be much helpful. There are few houses and 1 small apartment in this layout.

we had dropped deal in meenakshi garden couple of moths back, site was on main road to noble residency for couple of reasons, first bbmp has plans to expand the this road,
second my laywer told me that the survey number is currently under govt in boomi, i am not sure if any thing changed on ground recently
Serena

Post by Serena »

I am looking for buying a site/villa on Bannerghatta road in gated community. I saw few queries on Ramanashree nagar. Is there any availability in that area and who to contact as well?
pradeep911

Re: Bannerghatta Sites - Nobel Residency

Post by pradeep911 »

Hi,

I am looking for a plot 30x40 or 30x50 in Nobel Residency, Bannerghatta Road. I'm looking at immediate purchase for myself, I'm not a broker/agent. In case you are interested to sell, please contact me on 9902122887.

Thank you
Pradeep Kumar

Return to “General”