Bannerghatta Sites - Issues

pnekkanti

Re: Bannerghatta Sites - Issues

Post by pnekkanti »

After agreement, I dropped from purchaing of the site near the entrance of the Ramanashree because of the following resons:
1. There is a drainage markings from the 4th or 5th site from the entarce passing diaganolly
2. 1'st sale deed original copy is not availabe with owner. As per my knowledge few other sites also does not have 1'st sale deed original copy. One developer purchased large nuber of plots from Ramanasree to resale at a later date. Looks like most of the sites bought from this 2nd developer does not have original copy of sale deed.
bkrag

Post by bkrag »

How about Duo Heights layout near Royal Residency? Looks affordable from the price point?
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

Thanks for a your reply. I have also enquired with the concerned person in the BBMP. He said there are markings of 8 ft in the 1st phase diagonally extending till near the gate. I am getting into an agreement today for the site I have seen after he told that my site is clear from rajakaluve markings and also raja kaluve currently present will be widened which is behind the compound wall of ramanashree layout. At this time, I am not sure what will happen to the markings that are inside the layout as the main canal is only outside the layout.

quote="pnekkanti"]After agreement, I dropped from purchaing of the site near the entrance of the Ramanashree because of the following resons:
1. There is a drainage markings from the 4th or 5th site from the entarce passing diaganolly
2. 1'st sale deed original copy is not availabe with owner. As per my knowledge few other sites also does not have 1'st sale deed original copy. One developer purchased large nuber of plots from Ramanasree to resale at a later date. Looks like most of the sites bought from this 2nd developer does not have original copy of sale deed.[/quote] :D :D
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

Hi All,
I have verified the papers of the site I am trying to buy in Ramanashree with my lawyer. EC is clean and the papers are clean as the purchaser is 1st purchaser from the developer.
However, after all verifications, I found that the survey number I am buying has different names in the www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in website and some recent transactions have happened in that survey number as per RTC records in the website.
I enquired the association and the owner and neighbours. They are saying there are no problems in the sites in that survey number till now. How do I ensure there is no problem with the site/ survy number ? Any suggestion on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank in advance for the time and efforts from you guys.
nagarajbn

Post by nagarajbn »

hi Rajblr, can you tell me which gated community you are referring. I stay in Ramanashree Nagar on Bannerughatta main road. Is that the one that you are talking about.
Also can you tell me the survey number that you are discussing here.

Nagaraj
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

Hi Nagaraj,
I am referring to Ramanashree Nagar in Bannerghatta main raod. The survey number is 58/2.
Thanks,
Raj
adroit

Post by adroit »

Hi Simply Car..

Did you buy a Site In In-- City Layout.

Does any body know od any Issues with this layout.

thanks
Adroit
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

Hi All
I purchased the site in Ramanashree Nagar after enquiring couple of lawyers again. They had mentioned that RTC problem is not an issue as the conversion order and Khata are also proper. The records are not properly updated as the survey number has been split into 4 now. Also, the owner was owning this plot for more than 15 years and hence the lawyer suggested it is ok to buy.
Thanks,
Raj
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

Hi All,
Any idea on meenakshi garden layout on the road to Nobel residency from kammanahalli main road. ? My friend is looking for a site there right on the road to nobel residency. We dont have any information on the layout although heard that it was developed by the same developer as nobel residency. Any further details on this layout would be much helpful. There are few houses and 1 small apartment in this layout.
shivali

Post by shivali »

Rajbir,

At what price did your friend buy the site in meenakshi garden?

Return to “General”