Bannerghatta Sites - Issues

hunk_santuu

Bannerghatta Sites - Issues

Post by hunk_santuu »

Hi

Searching for sites in Bannerghatta with a preference to Gated Communities here are a few issues that i found. It would be good if people could comment or add onto the same

Jigani/Anekal - Sites which are now in the peripherry of bannerghatta : Cost is around 1000Rs/Sqft . There was an accident in a factory in the vicinity and it is alleged that pollution is still in the grounds. http://kspcb.org/TAC_337.pdf

Royal Hermitage: Gated community. Good facilities. around 3500sft. This is a strage layout. Inside the layout there are plots which dont belong to the layout and for which litigation is on. You can see a recent survey marking done to demarcate the layout

Ramanashree Layout: The phase 3 (Ibbani) layout has some issues regarding to a minotiy owner. Otherwise, the layout looks good. There seems to be a water problem. Only community borewells are allowed and water is restricted to 1 hour on alternate days. In summer you can only imagine.

Tejaswini Nagar : Some minority litigation along with lake bed encroachment for outlying areas

Royal Residency: looks a decent layout. Not aware of any issues : 3500sft

Classic Orchards: Ideal.. way out of budget for normal people. Can you believe it was around 1/10th of price 7 years ago

Please comment and add to the list
ravienc

Re: Bannerghatta Sites - Issues

Post by ravienc »

hunk_santuu wrote:Hi

Searching for sites in Bannerghatta with a preference to Gated Communities here are a few issues that i found. It would be good if people could comment or add onto the same

Jigani/Anekal - Sites which are now in the peripherry of bannerghatta : Cost is around 1000Rs/Sqft . There was an accident in a factory in the vicinity and it is alleged that pollution is still in the grounds. http://kspcb.org/TAC_337.pdf

Royal Hermitage: Gated community. Good facilities. around 3500sft. This is a strage layout. Inside the layout there are plots which dont belong to the layout and for which litigation is on. You can see a recent survey marking done to demarcate the layout

Ramanashree Layout: The phase 3 (Ibbani) layout has some issues regarding to a minotiy owner. Otherwise, the layout looks good. There seems to be a water problem. Only community borewells are allowed and water is restricted to 1 hour on alternate days. In summer you can only imagine.

Tejaswini Nagar : Some minority litigation along with lake bed encroachment for outlying areas

Royal Residency: looks a decent layout. Not aware of any issues : 3500sft

Classic Orchards: Ideal.. way out of budget for normal people. Can you believe it was around 1/10th of price 7 years ago

Please comment and add to the list
Last edited by ravienc on May 6th, 2012, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soori77

Post by soori77 »

Hi hunk_santuu
Thanks for your observation. I have been looking for sites in this areas and surprised to see this info. Infact I kind of shortlisted couple of plots in the mentioned layouts for purchase last year, but backed out due to slow response from the agent/owner.
It would be nice if you could elaborate on .
1) Ramanashree- The phase 3 (Ibbani) layout has some issues regarding to a minotiy owner.
2) Tejaswini Nagar : Some minority litigation .

Regards,
SK.
confused kannadiga

Post by confused kannadiga »

Hi SK,

I know about Tejaswini Nagar and had posted the same in one of my earlier posts. The case here is that the layout was created when the kids of one of the owner was a minor. Now that the kid is major, he/she has brought in a stay from court sayin that they also have a share in the layout. What I came to know about such a situation is that the ones that have built a house are not affected by this but, the ones that are buying a plot or building a new house are affected. I guess it is the same with Ramanashree.

Hope this helps.
CK
hunk_santuu

Post by hunk_santuu »

That is correct. The issue with Tejaswini is also present for Ibanni a.k.a Ramanashree Phase 3. This was not even part of the original Ramanashree layout.
Also kindly check water shortage issues with ramanashree before going for it. I think we need to put in a hard bargain if looking for such layouts. They are just quoting whatever comes to mind. I remember a deal last year where a 40*40 site went for 27lakhs... the same is now quoted at more than 50 with nothing changing in between
soori77

Post by soori77 »

Hi,
Thank you both for the clarifications. It will help a lot.
The price of plots adjascents to Kanakapura roads gone up like anything(Hyped Metro rail) and i felt the only area left out was Bannerghataraod-Hosurraod road areas.
I am still looking out other areas off Bannerghata road.

Regards,
SK.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi Guys

Do you have any info on InCity layout on Bannerghatta road? Issues regarding this layout , problems etc?
hunk_santuu

Post by hunk_santuu »

In-City Layout is cut by the Nice road. There is no direct access to Nice road except Bannerghatta road. Not many houses have come up here
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi
Thanks for your reply Any 'legal' problems that you know of in this place? I mean apart from the no development?
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

Hi All,
I am planning to purchase a site in Ramanashree Layout Phase I. I have legally verified the papers and got into an agreement with the owner. However, I heard from few persons in the area that raja kaluve could pass through the site I am intested in. Now, I am not sure if I can go ahead with the purchase. I had seen that raja kaluve is passing behind Ramanashree layout compound but heard that it was deviated long time ago and as per original plan it was supposed to pass through ramanashree layout.

I am taking a big loan for the site and hence now I am thinking of how to verify this and should I go ahead with the purchase or not.

Any inputs on this are most welcome and would be highly appreciated.

Does any one have the raja kaluve plan for the area neary Nobo nagar, Ramanashree layout ?

Return to “General”