Are there any BDA plots in Kammanahalli?

bdasites

Are there any BDA plots in Kammanahalli?

Post by bdasites »

Hi,

A couple of real estate agents mentioned to me that there are BDA plots in Kammanahalli. I didn't believe this, as I thought the only BDA plots in that area are in HRBR Layout, OMBR Layout, HBR Layout and Kalyan Nagar. My understanding is that Kammanahalli has only BBMP plots.

Please let me know if you have better/proper information on this. If you know that there are indeed BDA plots in Kammanahalli, it would be great if you can tell me the area within Kammanahalli which comes under BDA.

Thanks
kalidas

Re: Are there any BDA plots in Kammanahalli?

Post by kalidas »

Hi,

I was also looking for one of my friends near Kalyan nagar (on the other side of the ring road near chelkere). I see so many layouts there.. didnt find BDA. Also do you know if they have A-khata? Most of them like prakruti, nandanam etc seemed only Bkhata.

Thanks,
Kalidas
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

As far as I know there are no bda sites except for Arkavathy. This layout comes in bits and parts on the other site of outer ring road. Aslo I think the sites are still not allocated.

Thanks
Ram
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

kalidas wrote:Hi,

I was also looking for one of my friends near Kalyan nagar (on the other side of the ring road near chelkere). I see so many layouts there.. didnt find BDA. Also do you know if they have A-khata? Most of them like prakruti, nandanam etc seemed only Bkhata.

Thanks,
Kalidas
Thanks Kalidas!!

Return to “General”