A khata for a DC converted site

mramki_77

A khata for a DC converted site

Post by mramki_77 »

Dear all,
I have a DC converted site within BBMP area. Recently the developer called and informed me he is ready to get A khata for the site. He is saying that I need to pay some x amount as improvement charges to BBMP and y extra for BBMP officials. I can say that the developer is trustworthy.
Now what I want to know is
1. Is BBMP announced this kind of scheme officially ? If yes then is there any way I can do it myself since 'y' amount mentioned by developer is huge.
2 If no then say that I got the A-khatadone. Will it be cancelled later by BBMP?

Thanks
Ram
kalidas

Re: A khata for a DC converted site

Post by kalidas »

I too heard the same. In neighbouring complexes which are dc converted in the newly added bbmp areas, some people have said to have obtained the A Khata. Dont know what is the basis for this especially since I am not sure the govt has passed teh improvement charges order. I am also wondering whether after paying so much of money... is it worthwhile especially if A khata is found to be fake....
jayateerthrk

Post by jayateerthrk »

Is it related to the news that BBMP commissioner has ordered to collect the betterment charges which was not paid from April 1 2008 till date?
I saw this news in yesterday's Vijayakarnataka.Not sure about other news papers.Does anyone have any idea if this is applicable to all new sites also?BBMP is expected to collect Rs200 Cr from this.
csat

Post by csat »

I am in similar situation - except that I don't yet know what the 'y' amount is? Can you please share that information. That will help me a lot to decide because I am looking at immediate construction and need building plan approval which I can get only after I get A -khata.
Some background - The site I have is smaller carved out site of a bigger DC converted land that has A khata. The developer had got A khata for bigger land in 2007 based on a affidavit that they will pay IC when it is announced. Now it was announved in 2011 feb and I am trying to get A khata for the smaller site now...

ganesh

Return to “General”