BDA Margin land

sampreeth

BDA Margin land

Post by sampreeth »

Can somebody give me the details of margin land. I have some margin land (extra BDA land attached to my site) and want to apply for the same.
hanumantharaju

Re: BDA Margin land

Post by hanumantharaju »

Hi i even i am in the same boat . i do have margin land of 240 sq feet attached to my site . i did had a conversion with some people who are aware of it

the process is as follows
u need to apply for this in the BDA Office and then there will be an inspection and recommondations sent out from the BDA office (for this i think u need to pay some extras ). after that the BDA will call u for the registration the sale amount would be as follows

Sale value of property or two and a half
times (2 ½) current allotment rate
whichever is more

the above process is applicable only if the margin land is less than 1/3 of the reference site if it is more then things are little bit complicate
please see the recent notification from BDA on that

http://www.bdabangalore.org/Kannada%20& ... 0Final.pdf
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Dear Sir,
The margin land must not be a corner plot and the size must be less than 1/3 size of the neighbouring plot and the price will be the latest auction site price in that area. Generally it will be highest price bid for auction site. It will not be allotted at the normal price or 2 times as was quoted by a reader.

There is a clear cut marked procedure for the allotment.

Hi ecopack, we appreciate your valuable suggestions.We don't encourage any kind of commercial marketing in this forum.further adding your blog links is not encouraged.
Edited by admin .
Bhishma

Post by Bhishma »

ecopackindia - This agent is misguiding. Margin land is always at the corner not between 2 plots. These sort of agents are with half baked knowledge. Kindly read all points mentioned about margin land in BDA website before starting your work. Kindly find details here, http://www.bdabangalore.org/rules_fixation.htm

Also please share your experience.
vinodh_eee

Post by vinodh_eee »

Hi All, did anyone succeed in buying margin land. Next to my site, there is a triangular piece of land measuring 240 sqft (mine is 40x60).
I would like to buy it before starting construction Any help is appreciated.
shree

Post by shree »

Hi all,

Can someone please share me the information how property schedule looks like in case of margin land adjoining BDA site.
I need to understand if BDA mentions this land as BDA land or something like that in chekku bandi/property schedule.

Thanks
Shree

Return to “General”