Krishnappa Layout

JAGADEESWARAN

karnataka government employees housing co-operative socieity

Post by JAGADEESWARAN »

Dear all,

can any one help me.

I have paid full amount for 30X40 site in Karnataka government employees housing co-operative society limited. I have only the receipt for accepting the DD for the said amount.

already two years passed away I have not received any reply from their end.

whenever I enquire they say after three months the allotment will be done.

Regards
awin

Re: Krishnappa Layout

Post by awin »

@JAGADEESWARAN - I think you should group up with other members of the same society who are in the same boat as you and apply pressure. The more they make you wait, the more are you going to end up paying in terms of stamp duty since the Guidance value is ever increasing. In fact, when most of the members booked their plots in 2006-2007 or so (in the range 330 to 350 psft I believe), the guidance value in the region was below Rs 50 psft. Now the Guidance value is around Rs 500 to 600. So naturally there's a 10 time jump in the stamp duty you pay. Recently there was news that they're going to further revise the guidance value since the State CONgrease govt doesn't have the budget to fullfill their Rs 1 rice scheme.
JAGADEESWARAN

Post by JAGADEESWARAN »

thank you sir
Rajeshm

Post by Rajeshm »

any one planning to construct house in kirhsnappa/SLN city layout?
mkv

Post by mkv »

As reported by Deccan Herald dt 4/6/16 lands in doddamranhalli, peddanpalya etc upto 880 acres belong to srirangapatna temple, Mandya. We need to check the status of our sites
Rajeshm

Post by Rajeshm »

How to check status? I think this news not about sln city maagdi road.
mkv

Post by mkv »

Ct yr society and ask for copy of legal opinion and check ur sale deed and see whether your site falls in the survey no's mentioned in DH .
udayraj_mp

Re: karnataka government employees housing co-operative socieity

Post by udayraj_mp »

JAGADEESWARAN wrote:Dear all,

can any one help me.

I have paid full amount for 30X40 site in Karnataka government employees housing co-operative society limited. I have only the receipt for accepting the DD for the said amount.

already two years passed away I have not received any reply from their end.

whenever I enquire they say after three months the allotment will be done.

Regards
Hi,

Do you have any updates on the SLN City project ? Its been decade and still waiting.

Regards
Udayraj MP(udayraj_mp@yahoo.com )
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

I feel a common platform is required where everyone can share the information on SLN city updates.In this site there are different groups/ tag created for the same issue. So i have created a group in facebook "Bangalore SLN City Allotment Wait Forever !!!!!!!" which is used by most of them. Please join and also add the known members.

Return to “General”