Need Opinion on Skanda Moksh Layout, PANATHUR, Outer Ring Rd

Mohan_mmm

Need Opinion on Skanda Moksh Layout, PANATHUR, Outer Ring Rd

Post by Mohan_mmm »

I have heard that Skanda Moksh Layout near PANATHUR is a BDA approved layout. The website says it is a villa project www.skandagroup.org. But the seller is selling the land and says we can construct any type of house that we wanted. Does anybody know about this layout? Can BDA approve it only for Villas? If yes, Can we construct a three floor house rather than a villa?

Also, The builder website says that we should build compound walls and should not cut the coconut trees in the plots. can BDA put such conditions or is it only a builder condition?

Can anybody please share the layout plan?

Any help would be great.

Mohan
ravisrm

Re: Need Opinion on Skanda Moksh Layout, PANATHUR, Outer Rin

Post by ravisrm »

Is it skanda group or is it the land owner who is selling the plots? I would also be interested in this project if they are selling only plots and not villas. Could you share the contact details of the seller?
Mohan_mmm

Post by Mohan_mmm »

It is from third party. He is selling plot, We then need to construct a villa with our own design. The construction can be done by skanda group only, They are not allowing anybody else. So we have backed off. You can see add ID 5964300 in Sulekha.
sapanj

Post by sapanj »

Mohan_mmm wrote:I have heard that Skanda Moksh Layout near PANATHUR is a BDA approved layout. The website says it is a villa project http://www.skandagroup.org. But the seller is selling the land and says we can construct any type of house that we wanted. Does anybody know about this layout? Can BDA approve it only for Villas? If yes, Can we construct a three floor house rather than a villa?

Also, The builder website says that we should build compound walls and should not cut the coconut trees in the plots. can BDA put such conditions or is it only a builder condition?

Can anybody please share the layout plan?

Any help would be great.

Mohan
these guys are good, i will give good remarks about them, its BDA approved... i have seen it but my budget was less hence i could not go for it....

Return to “General”