Is it safe to buy a site in DC Converted BBMP A Khata layou

vinay_g

Re: Is it safe to buy a site in DC Converted BBMP A Khata la

Post by vinay_g »

Hi Guys,

I have a Question for all of you.

If the Builder says that he has paid the betterment charges for the complete land ( Chaitra Shelters Phase 1 ) to BBMP , is it required for individual site owners to pay the betterment charges once again while applying for the Individual A khata ?

I called the builder today and he said that he has already submitted all the papers to the BBMP office on my behalf and will get me the individual A khata for my site in Chaitra Shelters Phase 1 on Wednesday.

I would really appreciate if you guys throw some light on my query.
ajay2005

Post by ajay2005 »

Hi Vinay did you get any updates from builder regarding the Khata????
I also consulted my lawyer with the new documents issued ,
He gave me a neutral feedback about the plot . The land has a marketable title, but since it is not a BDA approved layout he didnt assure the plot would get A Khata . Also the builder has to come back on few flaws in some old deeds .
I think there are lot of guys like me who have paid 50K to builder and in the same confused state .
Shall we all meet and discuss further on this ??
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Is it safe to buy DC converted land in K R Puram with B Khata. I had booked this site in May and done agreement in July, 2011. Till now the developer was saying it is A Khata. We have been asking for the khata document but still awaiting for it. when we enquired with locals, i came to know that kr puram area as a whole is B Khata. Only Indiabulls is giving loan for this. Friends, please advise me if it safe to go ahead.

Thanks
Raju
vinay_g

Post by vinay_g »

Hello Guys,

I would like to give you a new update on this topic. I spoke to the builder today and he said there is no update as if now
Last edited by vinay_g on November 30th, 2011, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
vinay_g

Post by vinay_g »

Hello Guys,

Do you have any a new update on this topic.
Last edited by vinay_g on September 18th, 2011, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Thats very bad news. Although it is true that it is not his responsibility to get Khata when I had been to inquire about the plot he had told us dont worry about anything we will arrange for everything from registration to khata to EC and even plan approval if required. It is another matter that i did not trust him and go ahead with anything.
mknair

Post by mknair »

When we approached the Chaitra shelter Marketing personal (Sreenivas) two months back he said

* He will get the individual A katha for sites (everything they will do)
* They are planning to construct a park next to the plot where he marked as private property
* The land adjacent to chaitra also belongs to same owner but wasn't sure why they constructed a wall.
* They will move all waiste dumped behind the layout
* The single well(bore) is sufficient to cater to all the layouts etc.

What I was more worried at that time was the waste keep dumping behind these layout and did not proceed. Now Its seems all they told/claimed above are false.
vinay_g

Post by vinay_g »

Hello Guys,

I have an update regarding Chaitra Shelters Phase 1. I went to the builder's office today and collected the individual tax paid receipt till date from them which is under my name and also clearly mentions my site number in the land survey number. Also as per them they will be getting me A Khata in 1 or 2 weeks. Hope we are heading towards right direction. I will keep you guys posted regarding any new updates.
sumitoberoi84

Post by sumitoberoi84 »

Hi everyone,

Is there any new update on the documents?

I have booked a plot in chaitra shelters phase 2 as well recently..I have been told that all betterment charges have been paid and khata for layout has come..

As far as I know, individual khatas are given after registration..I could be wrong on this..

Pls let me know if any one has any update..

Thanks
Sumit
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

hello guys
Any more updates about this project? just wanted to know if all problems are solved now for you guys

Return to “General”