Is it safe to buy a site in DC Converted BBMP A Khata layou

kammasunil

Re: Is it safe to buy a site in DC Converted BBMP A Khata la

Post by kammasunil »

will builder do that bifurcation of katha ??? is it possibile ??? will we get that and if so when we will get ???

what will be the use of having a site with katha b if we dont get plan sanction/electricity ??? why others will buy if they can't built house ??
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

hello ajay and sunil
i had also got the same legal opinion for phase 1. if you can get individual A khata then other things are ok. but as of now i think without bda approval no A khata is issued. If the recent ordinance that was passed comes into force then this will be possible. but only God knows when that will actually happen.
kris_tm

Post by kris_tm »

Let me clarify few points based on my knowledge.
1.When it comes for electricty connection , what you need to submit is only the latest tax paid receipt, so you need not have to worry whether you have A khatha or B khatha.With tax paid you also need to show the Solar water heater if it is a site.
2.Well right now also A khatha are being issued by paying betterment charges to the BBMP according to the site deimension, but the process is not that easy you need to have real connect with the BBMP guys in the specific area where you leave and then be ready to pay heavy bribe to the BBMP folks .
3.Bank approvals : Lot of private banks doesn't really verify the documents originality , so what it means if you can have the bank outsourced agent using fake BBMP khatha and getting the house construction funds getting released.May be you unware of this but the bank agent are also sales guys who want to meet the sales quota so they will find the loopholes in the system and come up with workarounds. You may not find any one telling it open but this is what practically happening.
4. For Kaveri water connection also it is money which you have to pay as DD, while paying they don;t ask for any Khatha documents.
5.Sewage connection : i don;t have much info on this as there are very few areas where this is applicable.
Regards
Hari Krishnan
kammasunil

Post by kammasunil »

hi ..

i found some info regarding issue of katha ....just chk this two links...

http://ecopackindia.wordpress.com/2011/ ... soon-govt/

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/166 ... rsion.html

revune sites will get katha .....what about DC converted sites ???
vinay_g

Post by vinay_g »

I have also purchased the plot in Phase 1 Chaitra Shelters and got it registered in Feb 2011 and I was promised that I will get A khatha in 1 month and till date I have not received it.
Last edited by vinay_g on November 30th, 2011, 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ajay2005

Post by ajay2005 »

Thanks a lot Vinay your valuable feedback . So I think that will not be just your case , I don't think anyone who has purchased plot in Phase 1 has got A khata .
Also I don't think the builder treat us the same way after payment and registration is done ... So I need to be very watchful when deal with the builder .
Also please keep us posted on status of your property .
vinay_g

Post by vinay_g »

Today I contacted a lawyer to get the more information on this and I came to know that we could get a B khata for this land which is a waste and not at all useful to anybody. He also mentioned that to get the A khata I need to wait until the Akrama Sakrama bill is passed by the governor of karnataka. Will keep you guys updated on the same.
Last edited by vinay_g on August 1st, 2011, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalidas

Post by kalidas »

Vinay, the sakrama hearing is on july 27th on high court. hope it wont be adjourned again. also these guys are planning some betterment or imporvement charges collection. There is a lot of delay and people are waiting since years for getting a khata. I think if high court approves it, governor should have no problem.
manasiisc

Post by manasiisc »

I have blocked a plot in haitra Shelters Phase II. Will go ahead with the purchase if all documents are legally valid. Can we form a yahoo/google group for all owners/'interested buyers' to be in touch with each other and get our queries answered? Right now I am looking for a good property lawer in Koramangala/BTM area so that I can get the documents verified. Can anyone provide a reference?
ajay2005

Post by ajay2005 »

Hi manasiisc ,
That is a really good idea ,
I have created a group in google group http://groups.google.com/group/chaitra-shelters . Those who are interested please feel free to join the group (Currently it is open to all) .
I had checked the documents with the Justice Koramangala,near to Jyothinivas college , Paramount etc ( Advocate Paulose ) so , make sure you check it with somebody else (Not a negative feedback on the lawyer , its always better to check with multiple lawyers ).

Return to “General”