site with 'A' Khata but non-approved layout Plan is it safe?

mln120783

site with 'A' Khata but non-approved layout Plan is it safe?

Post by mln120783 »

Hi,

I have booked a site in Devasandra, K R puram which is A Khata but Layout Plan is not approved. Owner showed me the originals of A Khatha, Mother deed, Sale deeds (recent), RC (only recent) and other documents. I got copies of all document from owner. Now I want to make sure all documents are genuine and it is safe for me to buy the site.

Owner informed me that first Khata was issued 1999 and recently Khata has been renewed in to current owners name. But he informed me that layout Plan is not approved because at that time no BBMP approvals were there. Is it TRUE? Is this will be the issue for Bank loan? Will I get site purchase and construction loan from banks for No approved layout site? Please help on this.

Thanks
Lekshmi Narayanan
chandramouli

Re: site with 'A' Khata but non-approved layout Plan is it s

Post by chandramouli »

i was recently confronted with the same problem. what i could not understand is 1. if there is no approved plan, how to identify the site in the documents. 2. to whom do the roads in the layout belong. obviously it would be in the developer's name only. can this not lead to litigations later say by the developer's legal heirs. i can confidently say that this did indeed happen in respectof another layout opposite IIM on bannerghatta road where i had almost finalized a deal but had to back out in the end for the abovesaid reason. the party who wanted to sell the site to me was involved in a litigation with the legal heirs of the original layout developer. i would be very curious to get other opinions and experiences. chandramouli
designersJM

Post by designersJM »

First of all, there is nothing like BBMP approval. BBMP have no right to approval layout. It's only responsibility to maintain the city and to collect tax. That's all.

Don't continue with this type of layout. Identifying the site number is a far issue. If the layout plan is not approved than what is that? It means equal to a bare land only.

You better don't put your hard-earned money.
hunk_santuu

Post by hunk_santuu »

chandramouli which is the site in Bannerghatta that you are talking about?
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

it was sometime back. i forget the exact name of the layout. if you turn to the left immediately after IIM on bannerghatta road and proceed a few hundred metres and take the first right turn you have reached the area i talked about. chandramouli
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

i think name of the layout is sarvabhouma nagar. atleast similar sounding. not very sure. chandramouli
Jack

Post by Jack »

chandramouli sir, you are correct. Most of the Sharvabhooma Nagar under litigation . I was almost finalizing a plot there , finally escaped .Earlier , the layout developer payed the group of landowner's as cheque, which bounced back .Later the developer settled for some of the landowners . but still cases continues
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

mln120783 wrote:Hi,

I have booked a site in Devasandra, K R puram which is A Khata but Layout Plan is not approved. Owner showed me the originals of A Khatha, Mother deed, Sale deeds (recent), RC (only recent) and other documents. I got copies of all document from owner. Now I want to make sure all documents are genuine and it is safe for me to buy the site.

Thanks
Lekshmi Narayanan
Hi Lekhsmi,

did you by the land finally.. There is one of our friends who has paid advance..
The owner has given only A-katha's certificate, recent tax paid. His site is only having 'a' katha
He gave some sketch of the layout.. He hasn't provided any DC Coversion related documents also

As such how does a approved layout plan look like ? How can I make sure it is genuine
jigneshdubal

Post by jigneshdubal »

hi,

If a site is having a BBMP "A" khatha there is nothing to worry.There were many layouts which were formed say 10 - 15 years ago and that point of time people have not got the layout approved or have got the approval from village panchayath and there after since the city has grown many areas have come under the BBMP limits. and so the property will have a BBMP A khatha.The owner would have paid the betterment and got it regularised

BUt do check if the BBMP A khatha is genuine. THe only way to do it is to personally go to the BBMP office and check it in there books.If the entry of the property is there, there is no need to worry.go ahead and buy it. the banks will also finance for the puchase of the property.
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

Hi Jignesh,

I am planning to purchase a 'b' katha site in a layout.
There are few sites which are 'a' katha.. already.... in the same layout

Now how can I check the genuity of the 'b' katha site ?? Should I follow the same process and will taking EC ensure it is genuine
or I need to check records in BBMP office ( 'b' register )

Thanks for the info in the topic ..
Regards
Kumar

Return to “General”