Quick info needed. Please help

Hari

Re: Quick info needed. Please help

Post by Hari »

One more suggestion, be careful of BBMP khatha , lot of forged khatha are there in market, the agents generally are giving fake khatha also.

My personal advise, if a agent is there better do the home work by going personally to BBMP office and even they can tell you how much time it will take to get the BBMP khatha and other formalities.
Ravi h.g.

Post by Ravi h.g. »

hi Amit,

you can get it registered but you wont be getting bbmp khatha until there is an elected body.

this is DC site but it is also gram panchayat site. in the days ahead, you have to pay regularisation charges(nothing but akrama-sakrama), without that one wont get bbmp khatha as far as my experience, knowledge goes. as of now, bbmp is not collecting any regularisation charges as there is no elected body. so we all have to wait till bbmp elections are over. its good to know tax thing is up to date.

regarding lakes encroaching, know whether the lake in question comes under bbmp or bda. (some lakes are maintained by bda, bbmp ) you can get info from bbmp,bda or go directly to lake development authority(LDA)

in DC, go with survery numbers and inquire whether those survey numbers in question are accorded DC Conversion from agriculture to residential or industrial or commercial.

In the whole discussion, there are so many sites are like this and many are eagerly waiting to pay betterment charges, get bbmp khatha for erstwhile CMC area, TMC area and many villages which are now in bbmp purview.

Best of luck,

regards,
ravindra kumar hg
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Thanks a Ton Friends..... For all the inputs provided so far...

I got a nice news from the seller. He says he did mention us that its dc converted site. when i asked him
can you get us a BBMP khata. He confirmed he already has BBMP khata. Not sure why he did not mention
this earlier. Anyways its good that he has BBMP kahata. I can go to BBMP office and verify if this is orignal.

IN case its orignal Does this mean all the encroachment issues are not associated with this site? Does this
mean its safe site?

Thanks
AMit
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hi Hari, Ravi and all punters...

The owner has given zerox copies of plot papers. Earlier owner mentioned he had BBMP khata... today
he said he does not have BBMP khata. He only has Panchyat Khata.Not sure if what he is telling is true.

I am not able to visualise the reason, why in first instance he said he had bbmp khata and today
while giving papers he says he only has BBMP tax paid reciept (up to date) and panchyat khata.
Possibility of any Catch or GOLMAL here?

With the BBMP tax paid receipt what additional information can i get from the BBMP office.?

I doubt if any Good banks will give me loan without BBMP khata.

Need your guidance here on how should i proceed from here. Tomorrow i would be giving the papers to lawyer.

Thanks
Amit
Ravi h.g.

Post by Ravi h.g. »

Hi Amit,

show the xerox papers to your lawyer.

why your prospective owner is telling like that, only he knows, no one else.

the site is DC converted, panchayat khatha , bbmp latest tax paid one. even if u go to bbmp, they will tell that the said site will come under bbmp purview and we have collected latest tax(previously they will be paying tax to village). there are lot of sites(may be in thousands--close to a lakh, combining all CMC, TMC And many villages which are now under bbmp)like this.

without bbmp khatha, i doubt whether any bank will fund , check with your bank.

i don't know about your owner, but one thing i came to know from this discussion is "you probably quoted a better figure and keen on this site than any one who approached your owner or owner through broker". seems you are too keen on this site owing to your advantages.

comments, criticisms welcome.

regards
Ravindra kumar hg
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Yes sir. I liked this location, i spoke to one of the lawyers over phone and explained the case to him.
Let me see what comes up once he verifies the papers.

Do you have any idea on what is B-Khata? I think this is sometihng the BBMP are giving to avail loan
for sites which are now under BBMP. Not sure may be i am wrong...

Thanks
Amit
Ravi h.g.

Post by Ravi h.g. »

Hi Amit,

its more like a temporary khata to avail for immediate bank loan purposes and later it will be merged once u get original khata from BBMP as and when they issue the same. For this , first you need to get an endorsement from BBMP for the scheduled property. based on that your bank might be willing to fund. check with your lawyers and bank.

Best of Luck.

http://www.bmponline.org/egov-property/ ... ices.shtml

Check the above link. it will give more info on Khata.

Regards,
Ravindra kumar hg
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Ravi sir...

Just an update :)

I personally visited BBMP office. The person over there (i think he is an employee) said they can issue bbmp khata
and aproximate charges would be 12k and time needed is max of 4 days.

I forgot to ask if they would need orignal (existing documents) or just attested copies would do.

approached many banks, everybody had the same tone. ... without BBMP khata NO loan.

Thanks

Amit

Return to “General”