betterment charges

mramki_77

betterment charges

Post by mramki_77 »

Dear all,
I have a DC converted near Ullalu (Upkar Residency). I heard that BBMP has started taking betterment charges for converted sites. So I went to Kengeri BBMP office and enquired about the betterment charges. One of the official told me that BBMP is accepting betterment charges and give A-khata after the whole process is done. Is BBMP accepting betterment charges in that area ? If so, what would be the betterment charges for a 60x40 site ?

Thanks in advance
Ram
kalidas

Re: betterment charges

Post by kalidas »

Yes, I too heard the same... Basically there is a lot of confusion regarding betterment charges... Some say A khata is only for the total converted area and not for the individaual sites carved out of the area. However, in our area and adjoining layout some people have said to have obtained a khata for dc converted individual sites... Can someone confirm if this is valid?
confused kannadiga

Post by confused kannadiga »

Hi Ram and Kalidas,

I have paid the betterment charges and got the receipt also. So, I can say confidantly that BBMP is collecting betterment charges.

Regards
CK.
simplycar

Post by simplycar »

Hi CK

Did you pay betterment charges for a land that was carved out of bigger DC converted land? Were you able to get A khata for the same?
csat

Post by csat »

I have exactly the same question that others have to CK... was it for a smaller site carved out of a bigger dc converted land. in which case, what was the method you followed? also is the layout bda approved or has a noc from bda?

Return to “General”