Query on AECS 'B' Block Site related to RTC

ramkumar

Query on AECS 'B' Block Site related to RTC

Post by ramkumar »

Hi
I have purchased the site from HAL Employee(AECS Layout 'B' Block) and have the proper documents like BBMP 'A' Khata(Changed to my Name), EC(Updated) , Latest Tax Paid(2010-2011), AECS society(NOC & Possession Certificate). We have put the fencing in my site and somebody removed the Fencing also. I have enquired the AECS Society and they are telling still the RTC is not converted into particular survey no. and land is not converted.

Please advice anybody had any previous experience like this,...

AECS society people are telling RTC conversion process is going on,....i don't know how much time it will take,...i am not able to do any constru' on my site....

Please anybody will give valuable advice,..

Thanks and Regards,
Ramkumar
jagadeshkv

Re: Query on AECS 'B' Block Site related to RTC

Post by jagadeshkv »

Hi Ramkumar,

Are you refering to AECS layout on ITPL Road, Kundalahalli or AECS Layout on Hosur Road?

Thanks
Jagadesh
ramkumar

Post by ramkumar »

AECS Layout 'B' Block on Hosur Road (Kudlu Gate)
englishpatient

Post by englishpatient »

Hi Ramkumar,

I have similar experience. But i haven't bought the site.

Survey No 31, in A block has some issue. But I am not sure this is an issue. I verified the documents with my lawyer before buying a plot . He said everything is fine. Then I was looking at BDA plan and the saledeed and PC. There was no survey number mentioned in these documents. Then asked the broker why survey number is not mentioned in sale deed and PC. He said, not necessary and its OK. I got doubt, then i went to another good lawyer, he said I hit at bulls eye. Then I cross checked with owner then came to know that this land under survey number 31 is not an acquired land instead they purchased it. Ohh.. my gosh.. I asked owner.. I am still interested to buy the plot.. if you provide me sale deed of the purchase land and the conversion order. Owner is working on it.. Him self doesn't know. The land was purchased before 1995. Since it is a purchased land not acquired land, you will not see this survey number in acquisition notification. So in Sale deed and PC. If i get a sale deed of purchased land and conversion order, then I think I am safe. Then i have to get a EC of 13 years before 1995..Now... it is still under process.. After all these events I am kind of became a legal advisor...

May be my issue is different from yours, But with in this layout there is one or the other issue coming up. Did you see a lawyer before buying this plot ?. My lawyer told me that, these society people can do anything, they can give the same sale deed to any number of people, even they can mention vidhana soudha in your sale deed. Though this layout is BDA approved, I am seeing lot holes in the documentation.

Some survey numbers in this layout are acquired but some are through pruchasing. For purchased lands, we need a society purchased sale deed and the conversion order. Did you examine these document.
First consult a good lawyer.
ramkumar

Post by ramkumar »

Thks for ur Reply. Yes, i have seen the lawyer before i bought the site but not verified with RTC stuff. I have an AECS layout plan (initially acquired by BDA and now given to BBMP) and able to see my survey no. and site number in that plan. Now, BBMP is constructing roads(80 ft) and pipeline nearby my site.

Can u suggest good lawyer so that i can verify once again?
ramkumar

Post by ramkumar »

Owners from AECS 'B' Block(Kudlu gate) survey no.68/1. Please contact in mail rrramkumar143@gmail.com
kaks192011

Post by kaks192011 »

Hello Ramkumar,
I also planning to buy a site AECS B Block only and i almost finalized the site also.
Is it possible to tell me the site number please ?

Best Regards
Sunil Kuamr KS
blorebuddy

Post by blorebuddy »

What does RTC mean?
My friend has bought a site in AECS B Block and did not faced any issue so far. BTW, he has not fenced it

Return to “General”