Started My Eco-Friendly Nest

anjali.sangwan

Re: Started My Eco-Friendly Nest

Post by anjali.sangwan »

hi sir can you share your contact details i am impressed by your house and would like to connect to get some more details please drop in your email if possible to anjali.sangwan@yahoo.in
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hello madam

Hope you remember, We have already interacted over phone mostly in the month of March regarding the Upcycled wood work. You can call me anytime.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hello Friends

Hope all are fine.
By the way, how the water crisis in your area.

At my end, through the quantity of water supplied from the BWSSB has been drastically reduced in the last 3-4 months due to the draught situation. since last two months, Plenty of borewells have dried out in and around my area. In spite of this grave situation, I've not faced much problem compared to the way Media's are showing everyday about the deep water crisis across the Bengaluru city.

My nature friendly water conservation adopted in advance really helped me a lot in this crisis. of my 4 toilet water and outside cleaning needs are met by the recycled water option adopted by me by way of mini STP. It really saves me nearly 50% of my daily water consumption.

I urge everyone to use water very judiciously, maintain all your taps & commodes without any leakage and help as much as possible to save water.

Return to “General”