How to get the address of site owner

venkyn

How to get the address of site owner

Post by venkyn »

Hi,

The site next to my house is vacant and some illegal occupants are putting tent and creating nuisance So, how do I find the owner of that site in subregister office.

Please help.

Regards,
Venky
krish

Re: How to get the address of site owner

Post by krish »

Hi,

If you are a tenant in the house, check with your house owner. Generally owners will give their contact details to the neighboring owners.
One more thing you can try is with any local real estate Agent or layout/colony president or association. They can throw some clues.

Not sure if you can get the details from sub-register office easily.

BR,
Krish.
sudhirts

Post by sudhirts »

If the tent occupants are becoming too much of a nuisance to you, you can also lodge a complaint at the police station. The police will/should do the duty of finding the owner of the plot or vacate the occupants themselves. Things would certainly speedup if you have an acquaintance high up in the police department :)
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

I would go to the Police only as a last resort. They will create a bigger nuisance than the illegal occupants. So be wary.

One person who can help you out is a real estate advocate. If the plot is a BDA plot, he should be able to get the address of the owner from the BDA office. You need to shell a little bit of money to grease the office worker to get that information.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

go to
https://ops.bdabangalore.org/bdaops/BDA ... 45=hg54371
if its a BDA layout and you will get the required information.
sudhirts

Post by sudhirts »

PlotGuy wrote:I would go to the Police only as a last resort. They will create a bigger nuisance than the illegal occupants. So be wary.

One person who can help you out is a real estate advocate. If the plot is a BDA plot, he should be able to get the address of the owner from the BDA office. You need to shell a little bit of money to grease the office worker to get that information.
I speak from my experience. If you shell out the same amount of money to the police that you would to the "office worker" or advocate you mentioned, you would get the site vacated quicker. Anyway either way, ensure you and your neighbours keep a strict vigil on these "tented" people. These are the people who often indulge in theft and robbery. Try to involve your neighbours too in driving these people out.
vijaya58

Post by vijaya58 »

Please let us know the layout you are living in. If it is in BBMP limits please find out the local BBMP Revenue Inspector of your area for address details, or if it is a BDA area, please locate the local BDA Office and verify with the Revenue Officer.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

I stay in Bangalore University, Nagarabhavi, GB layout. The problem is resolved after speaking to Local corporator, He told to BBMP officials and bbmp officials gave warning to vacate the plot by a day.

-venky

Return to “General”