Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

amit9215

Re: Plz Suggest a Good Gated Layout

Post by amit9215 »

Has any one visitied the site for proposed vila project which Innspire is marketing? I went through that road couple of time to reach Outer Ring Road. There seems to be the Belandur late out let goes very close by to this site. Due to this stench and stinking smell flows all around the place including this proposed vila site. Any one having any thoughts?
krish

Post by krish »

Hi,

I used to go to my office (Aricent building on outer ring road)using the same road. Yes Amit. You are right. There will be slight stinking smell from Belandur lake. But not at this proposed site.

The proposed site is a bit low laying area and for two years, I've seen trucks filling the land with mud. So, not sure about the soil condition for construction and if ever there is any flood for Belendur lake, I'm sure water will flood this area also.

BR,
Krish.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,krish
Good to see you in discussions .thanks for your thec support to add new features in forum.

You are true with the land filling,they are filling it by atleast 15 feet deep.while making footings
In filling soil you need to go deep till you get natural ground.
We do get lake water smell depending up on wind direction.my only doubt is that
Since it's low lying area by nature ,rain water will get collected around the filling area.unless they make proper drain provision.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.n
Ardes architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
amit9215

Post by amit9215 »

Thanks for the info. How about the ground water condition? I heard quality of borewell water is not in good condition and TDS Level is very high?

Thanks,
Amit
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Hi MNRS, Any idea if there any availability in the layout which you have taken. Also if any body can advise of current good layouts in gated community. Areas around Garden city college, kr puram, varthur, sarjapur.

Thanks
Raju
maddiaks

Post by maddiaks »

Any suggestions on good layouts near Hormavu, hennur, ORR, near to KR Puram? I am looking for a plot since many months but not working out. Thanks!
cmoily@yahoo.com

Post by cmoily@yahoo.com »

You can chk out Royal Enclave located in Rachanahalli/Sreerampura village right behind Manyata teck park. The rates quoted are around 2700..
maddiaks

Post by maddiaks »

Hi Russel,

Did you finalize the deal? And did you verified with any lawyer. I had been to that layout and it looks good.
shilpausr

Post by shilpausr »

Hi,

Is there any good gated Layouts (free of legal issues) in the areas from Banaswadi to Marathhalli? We are looking to buy a plot and construct house. My budget is about 30L and looking for 30x40 and above.

Thanks
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

Pls refer vishnu builder phase 2 project in varthur.

Return to “General”