BDA Odd Site Dimension is not correct

minchulakshmi

BDA Odd Site Dimension is not correct

Post by minchulakshmi »

Hi All,

Recently I bought a site in BDA auction with the dimension of North-South 12 Meter and East-West (10.5X10.2/2).

Before buying in the auction I didn't measure the site as I simply trusted BDA. But after buying it when I measured with the help of BDA surveyor (as per their CDP plan for my site). Actual site dimension is measurinng opposite to CDP plan in the East-West (10.2/10.5)/2.

When checked with BDA site measuring person, he is informing to go as per the actual dimension (10.2/10.5)/2. But while selling my property, would this become a problem? My neighbor's sites are empty & not constructed yet and I don't know where they're now.

I've attached my site's CDP plan with this post.

If I want to correct the documents, then I don't know the procedure as the changes are needed in 1. Sales deed, 2.Possession Certificate, 3. EC, 4. Khata Certificate etc., Can anyone please suggest me or share any idea please?

Thank you.
Attachments
Odd Site Dimension.jpg
Odd Site Dimension.jpg (82.07 KiB) Viewed 6949 times
msn1270

Re: BDA Odd Site Dimension is not correct

Post by msn1270 »

Approach BDA office with the Surveyor Report. They'll give you the correction Certificate for the Sale Deed. As its only a documentation changes, there won't be any change in the Value of the Site.
minchulakshmi

Post by minchulakshmi »

Hi @msn1270,

Thank you very much for your reply & guidance. But how to get surveyor report for my site measurement? last time the BDA attendant came for the measurement & he took 500 Rupees for the measurement, he didn't give any report. Please suggest.

Many thanks
Minchu
prashant_gvt

Post by prashant_gvt »

Hi,

First visit and check the Engineers in BDA where the site it belongs to.
If they asked you to Change the Correct Dimension report, then you have to visit the main BDA office and write the application in detail and submit and track the application regularly by visiting BDA.
Once the application comes to your BDA(West or other zone) ..on multiple followups with the officials, AE will visit the site and measure it and give a letter to you after many approvals from officials.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
Prashant
minchulakshmi

Post by minchulakshmi »

Thank you Prashant for your suggestion & sure, I'll visit BDA main branch.

Today I went to BDA sub-branch in Banashankari as my site is located on Banashankari 6th Stage, explained the situation to Revenue officer. That officer shamelessly say's, it might be a minor mistake, normally it happens with 30-40% people, because they do it intentionally so that people visit their BDA office & they could get some money in such correction work. I came out & cried a lot. Its my father's hard earned money & we also sold our village property to buy this site in Bangalore.

Anyway, we can't change the system & alone can't fight with the corrupt people. Thank you everyone :-(
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hi

Don't get discouraged with these things. In lower offices, these low level officers sometime acts unprofessionally to milk some money from the public. But you have the right to get it corrected. Have patience and get it done. You need to put some extra Effort.

Write a mail to the BDA Commissioner and the Chairman, giving the details of the issue and the casual response of the respective Branch Revenue Officer. You can find the contact details at the below link.
http://bdabengaluru.org/englishContactUs

If this is not settled, you can also file a case at the Consumer Court claiming deficiency of service. In majority of such disputes, as usual BDA is the looser.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

good luck with the process , it will take time but u got a solution ..just for my info you mention next 2 sites are vacant, can you please all site from start to end. because BDA will have original dimension and possible someone else got .3meter from yours

Return to “General”