Aaryan group - near Chikballapur

openerbat

Aaryan group - near Chikballapur

Post by openerbat »

Hi,
I have come across http://www.aaryansgroup.com/ - they have one specific project called India Calling near Chikballapur DC office. They are quoting Rs. 83 /sft (no typo - it is 83 indeed).
The deal is they do no conversion for either residential or commercial usage. Minimum plot size is 0.25 acre which is 10800sft - costing 9lakhs.
My Q is, if there is no conversion, how do I get a Khata? Is it possible to register it and get some ownership doc? They say that regn will be in sub-registrar office.
They have no intention of going for conversion - if they do, it will cost Rs. 300/sft.
Your thoughts please.
thanks.
---
Aum

Re: Aaryan group - near Chikballapur

Post by Aum »

Here are my points, openerbat:

36 lakhs an acre is close to the going rate in Chickballapur. You do not need to convert a land if you intend to use it as a farm / agriculture land. For that, you need to have agriculture land in your name already in karnataka (The Govt doesnt allow non-agriculturists to buy agriculture land). But you dont need to worry about that, as, the developers will most probably arrange for that !

The sole intention of developers who go in for sale this way ( they can make more profits when they develop / convert and sell the land) is, to offload the land before prices fall further. This is a clear indication that the real estate in the vicinity of chickballapur has been badly hit.

If you want to buy land for your retirement home or farm house, Nandi Hills is a far better place. With enough ground water and great soil, it is a worth while investment. I did a small study of my own ( before I bought a small piece of land here ). I found that lots of land has been purchased by big real estate players (Prestige 300 acres, QVC Realty 100 acres, Assetz 100 acres, investors 500 acres).

Lastly, I do not go behind prices beyond a certain point. I Base my BUY decisions only on the value the property can create.

But if you insist on prices per acre depending on closeness to NH:
Doddballapur - 5 to 25 lakhs
Chickballapur - 18 to 45 lakhs;
Nandi Hills - 40 to 65 lakhs

These prices are offered by developers who currently hold land in these parts. This means if you were to buy on your own, you can reduce the prices by 50%. (I didnt have the time or the inclination to do that.)

Ciao
openerbat

Re: Aaryan group - near Chikballapur

Post by openerbat »

Hello Aum,
thanks for the detailed reply.
Regarding your statement, which I dont fully understand--
'I do not go behind prices beyond a certain point. I Base my BUY decisions only on the value the property can create. '
Are you saying that based on the value the property can create you are ready to pay a high Rs. amount to make the purchase?
Can you suggest a few such properties that can create high value.
In my opinion, in today's uncertain scenario, either BDA or MUDA sites are the only properties that can create high value. Next would come sites in the vicinity of such BDA/MUDA sites that have full approval of the authorities.
I may be wrong - if so will be glad to hear your opinion.
regards.
---

Return to “General”