Hyderabad & Vijaywada

Ganesha

Hyderabad & Vijaywada

Post by Ganesha »

Looking at below news articles

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/ ... 423552.ece
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140908/n ... vijayawada

I think Hyderabad & Vijaywada will start eating some of the real-estate investment which might have come to bangalore otherwise
Any guess on the extent of its impact on Bangalore real-estate?

Ofcourse some people will say, come what may Bangalore's real estate will not get impacted
And as usual cynics would say this is the end for Bangalore' real estate.

But personally I guess this will some impact, but mostly very minimal
Want to know what others think
saanthu

Re: Hyderabad & Vijaywada

Post by saanthu »

yes ofcourse,

people always opt for a 'DEVELOPING' rather than 'DEVELOPED',

even RBI is giving 2000 cr rupees loan against pledge of state bonds, more investments are going to come to andhra/telangana because of tax benefits.
Ganesha

Post by Ganesha »

True.
I think Vijayawada will be a favourite among investors.
Since it will provide very good appreciation in the near term.
prabhu422p

Post by prabhu422p »

I am not sure about impact on Bangalore.One of the disadvantages for both the cities is environment.When i discussed with the people working in pune they say for Pune and Bangalore environment is one of the advantage why IT companies or clients will show interest.Vijayawada will develop but will take time(15 to 20 yrs) as Bangalore(Electronic city started in 1984) and Hyderabad(Hitech city started in 1996).

Thanks
Prabhakar
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

FYKI, This thread has no relation with the objective of this Forum.

Please avoid discussions which has no relation with real estate happenings of Bangalore/Karnataka.

We need not discuss things of all over india here.

You May find plenty of forums specific to that interest.
Chida_gs

Post by Chida_gs »

Agree with msn

Since this forum is related to Karnataka Real Estate & more specific to Bangalore.

Why should we worry about the Vijayawada/Telangana development, If it is developing it's good from Overall India perspective.
I don't think people leave Bangalore & put an investment in Andra/Telangana.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
I feel we do need these kind of discussion.The point is to analysis the impact on Bangalore /Karnataka real-estate ,we need to study the other places.
Though we don't want people to carried away by developments there.
I hope people remember how bad Bangalore effected while Hyderabad (united andhra time) gone a head in IT sector with chandrababu being very active. Its not about who is great or who is bad its all about ups and down in realestate.
While the telangana agitations are peak builders from andhra flooded in to bangalore being nearest and happening destinations for builders.So we should evaluate our bangalore realestate comparing with other states only.
We wont be discussing about happenings in andhra but the pulse of it is ok i feel.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

In the last 3 years, due to uncertainties in bifurcation at AP & non-friendly business environment, every developer ventured in to their new projects in Karnataka and media's also helped them blowing up the message saying, highest number of new launches only in Bangalore vs Rest of India. They also hyped like IT Effect and future prospects...etc. In spite of vacant and occupancy issues, everybody jacked up the prices even during economy slowdown. Now the sharks takes the advantage in other way, saying many developers moving out of Bangalore, hence less no of projects/new launches and there is asset supply crunch and demand is high. So once again jack up the prices.

For a developer/business investor, he can go anywhere where he can make profit. It also applies to dynamic investors. Whereas an individual buyer doesn't move in/out of locations dynamically. In either case, buyer is the victim in this cruel real estate market.

So these kind of threads helps more for the developers/dynamic investors rather than the individual buyers.
That's the only reason for my earlier message to restrict the scope rather diluting it to pan India analysis.
saanthu

Post by saanthu »

i agree with Mr. Ar.Praveen.N (ardesarchitects), we are here as a group to know the market pulse before investing in our own property, not for business.
Ganesha

Post by Ganesha »

@ msn1270
>> That's the only reason for my earlier message to restrict the scope rather diluting it to pan India analysis
Sir, my question was - "Any guess on the extent of its impact on Bangalore real-estate?"

>>Now the sharks takes the advantage in other way, saying many developers moving out of Bangalore, hence less no of projects/new launches and there is asset supply crunch and demand is high. So once again jack up the prices

Nice point. Ofcourse I never intend to help such crooks, so I am ready to delete the thread if you believe it will help these sharks :-)
But deleting this thread wont solve this problem I guess, it may need a united fight/struggle from all the genuine buyers.
For ex : Sometime back Reliable gardenia people asked my friend to pay, 5Lakh booking amount, just to get the property documents. My friend clearly told the developer to keep his layout with him. My friends point was in many BDA layouts individual owners take 5K/10K max, to provide xerox copies for legal verification, why 5Lakh for u?

In another case, 1-year back aratt-adora on Sarjapur road had told all the flats are sold-out.
But today I saw their hoarding on ORR :-) 1-year back they were quoting Rs.2500/sqft, now I dont know how much they will quote.
(I dont remember the exact rate and date, so plz dont fight over its accuracy)

So this real estate mafia is really hard to control and yes we all are victims of it.
Atleast I cant change anything of this, other than discussing and wenting out my frustration :-)

Return to “General”