What is conditional Khatha issued by BBMP?

bkrag

What is conditional Khatha issued by BBMP?

Post by bkrag »

I am planning to buy a residential site in Royal Meridian Layout, near Begur, which was till recently under Begur Village Panchayat limits and now under BBMP. The seller did not have a BBMP khatha and on insisting that I buy only if it has got BBMP khatha, he applied for it in Dec 2009 and obtained a BBMP khatha in his name. The khatha has a rubber stamp impression indicating that it is "some conditional khatha". The property is in a layout which is DC converted and the betterment charges are yet to be paid.

The questions:
1. Do I have to pay betterment charges in future and what would be the approximate amount?
2. Will this property be in the purview of Akrama Sakrama? If I go for Akrama Sakrama once it is introduced, should I still pay betterment charges? Are these two mutually exclusive?
3. What does this conditional khatha mean?
4. Can I apply for plan sanction with the conditional khatha?

Please educate me with the ever changing rules with BBMP.

Thanks.
prabudas

Re: What is conditional Khatha issued by BBMP?

Post by prabudas »

Hi All,

I am also facing the similar kind of issues mentioned in the above post. I paid the advance 3 months ago for a site @ Ejipura, I am struck with Betterment / Akrama-Sakrama. Plz suggest me how to proceed with registration.

Thanks,
Prabu
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

Have they given any particular Form of Khata ? Say Form-B Khata like that ?

Have you people verified it with the BBMP office ??
bkrag

Post by bkrag »

It is not Form B khatha, as nowhere do I see the mention of Form B in the khatha. It looks like a regular khatha except for a rubberstamp impression, which is faint in a photocopy. When I showed it to one person in the Town Planning dept, he said that it is conditional khatha and even though the title/ownership is clear, it is as good as a revenue site. He said it is conditional because betterment was not paid earlier.
krishindya

Post by krishindya »

did you buy the site mentioned here?

what's the price?

any availability?
krishindya

Post by krishindya »

I"m looking for a site in this layout / surroundings.

If anyone own a plot here, get in touch with me krish.indya@gmail.com.

I'm direct buyer & I'm not looking for a bank loan.

Contact with site measurement, Facing (East / North etc.), layout name & all other relevent details including PRICE.

Regards
scamalert

Post by scamalert »

Check with the BBMP office if it is an ORIGINAL document in first place. Many a times the khatha in itself is a fake document.
Spend time, goto the office and ask for khata extract to find out if it is a genuine document.
If it is genuine, obviously you will be liable to pay for the betterment charges. Ask the seller to do it on your behalf before you buy and get the khata.

Offer him a CONDITIONAL BUY :)

Return to “General”