info needed on confident antilla phase 6 plot urgently

saravan

info needed on confident antilla phase 6 plot urgently

Post by saravan »

hi,

I am considering buying a plot in confident antilla phase 6 sarjapur-attibele road... Confident marketing folks are quoting 2090Rs per sq feet, Is this a reasonable price?

I am a newbie to this, Does one normally negotiate on the price? (This was the price printed on the e-brochure they sent me, So was not sure whether it is fixed price or negotiable, since Confident seems to be a well-known reputed developer..

Any suggestions/advice?

Thanks
saravan
awin

Re: info needed on confident antilla phase 6 plot urgently

Post by awin »

Hi,
Is Confident Antlia Phase 6 the plot next to Wipro's Azim Premji University and opposite the proposed Infosys Sarjapur campus? If so, it could be the specific-location that is having them quote such a high price. I think the prices around that area varies between 900 to 1200 per sq ft depending on the developer. Also, recently I heard the group sold plots in Confident-Indus a little south & interior (west of Indus international school) for around Rs 1000 per sq ft. Don't know if it's true, but they made splash news for having gone sold-out on all the sites within the same day of launch.

Thanks,
Awin
jigneshdubal

Post by jigneshdubal »

hi,

I have a few sites in a BMRDA approved layout which is around 2 kms from the proposed Infosys campus on attebele sarjapur road.Its a layout called Spring Gardens which was formed in 2007-08. Iam looking to sell this site at the rate of xxxxxper sq ft. Do let me know if anyone is interested.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hijacking the topics with ads are not permitted,you can place just a single add in classifieds ,further violating your membership[ will be banned permanently
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

Any idea about Aisshwarya samskruthi near to indus international school ?? When I enquired they are selling villa's all plots seemed to be sold out
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Hi Friends,

Anyupdate on Aisshwarya Samskruthi? The design of the villas are too good, and there is no issues with the legal verification but the only confusion is that the present availability of plots is only non-released by BMRDA(As usually 60% released and 40% held up are released after the common amenities). The buyers say already people who took non-released sites have done registration and loan is approved! Plz do confirm if anyone has booked also share your opinion.

Thanks,
Sumitha.RD
deepalik12

Post by deepalik12 »

Hi Sumitha

What I undersand is that the loan will be approved , but the builder cannot build till all the papers come in on the BMRDA approval. that means that once you do the registration, you just have to wait till all the approvals come in.
premsankar

Post by premsankar »

Saravanan,
I believe there are Phase 1 & 2. Which phase are you buying from?
Regards,
Prem

Return to “General”