Occupancy Certificate for BDA villa in varthur area

sapanj

Occupancy Certificate for BDA villa in varthur area

Post by sapanj »

Hi there, can any one help me with this query!!!!!
I had bought a villa near Varthur Police Station a year back, the construction will get over hopefully in another 6- 8 months my worry is that this builder has not shown us the actual sanctioned plan from BDA and after repeated reminders also he is not showing, that’s why i have doubt that some thing is wrong, what we have seen and are constructing is the plan done the their architects, what i heard is once the bda give sanction plan after completion of the work some one from BDA will come and check for deviations and if found within the limit only then they would give the occupancy certificate, Can someone help me clarify this issue please
realestate.s

Re: Occupancy Certificate for BDA villa in varthur area

Post by realestate.s »

Have you got all the papers verified by the lawyer, when investing in this project? Hopefully legal advise can help you in your query. OC is done, if all other papers were in-place, with proper approvals.
By the way, what's the layout you have invested? Are there any plots or any layouts in this area? I am also intrested to invest in this area. Your inputs will be of great help for me.
mjothi

Post by mjothi »

Is this Vishu enclave villa? Are the papers verified? Did he responded?

MJ
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Dear Sir,
It is issued by the competent authority upon inspection and compliance. Once the project is completed, the engineers will visit, inspect, check the compliance and collect the statutory fees and their XXXX and then issue the OC. It is the standard and normal procedure.
xxxxxxxxx

Edited by admin
sapanj

Post by sapanj »

Be carefull with the Private BDA approved small layouts coming near Varthur, Gunjur , as per the legal records almost 30 years back most of these land in these areas are under notifications, these small layouts are finding some way to get clerance without even adressing this bigger issue, be very carefull , i am already paying a huge price by buying a villa near Varthur Police station , its approved by BDA, but their seems to be other issues as well. ensure to get it checked by panel advocates of AXIS bank , they are very tough to get approval.

Return to “General”