Need feedback about TELECOM LAYOUT in AYUSHMANBHAVA

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
maviswa

Need feedback about TELECOM LAYOUT in AYUSHMANBHAVA

Post by maviswa »

Hi,

We are planning to buy plot in the TELECOM LAYOUT in AYUSHMANBHAVA (ATTIBELE-- SARJAPUR ROAD 3 KMS FROM HOSUR ROAD OPP CHAITANYA PUBLIC SCHOOL).

Can somebody please share your view about the TELECOM layout. Is this layout is reliable and can we go ahead and buy a plot here)?

And it would be great if you tells us the current running sq.ft rate in this area?

Thanks,
Vidya
basava03

Re: Need feedback about TELECOM LAYOUT in AYUSHMANBHAVA

Post by basava03 »

Hi Mavisa,

This society is reliable, but too slow. If you have the patience, it would be best best, as you will be going to get a nice BMRDA site without having to go through the developers.
I heard from one of my friend who have a site in this very layout is that, the work has just started - based on the developer's words.
Its at very good location, just off the main road Attibele <-> sarjapur road.

I am not sure about the rates though. It could be anything between 600 - 700Rs.. just guessing, as other layouts are already 750+ in that area.
Hari

Post by Hari »

My advise is better avoid the Telecom - SAGARAS project. I am a victim of them, let me explain you how you will be trapped.

the way they operate is they will ask to pay in installments for the project and the project initial price will be attractive, so with very little amount you will get locked into the project at very attractive initial price, for ex they will say for Mysore SAGARAS projects the cost will be ~300/ sqft and we will have to pay as the project progresses. What i have seen is they will take the first 3 installment immediately and for the last installment they will send a letter which is nothing but a bomb like due to the project cost escalation and to provide high quality work we will need everyone to pay ~100 /sqft extra. To verify go through the official link itself http://ktdecoopsoci.com/sukhanandhaSagara.html
Now even after paying the extra amount the site registeration has not happened so far, so what i feel is i will be ending up paying the same price which the land costs right now. So what is the benfit of going with them. If you look at the ayushmanbhava project these guys will be asking you a price which will be around 50-100/- below the current mkt price , but i am sure when the registeration will happen they will ensure you end up paying the extra amount which may be even more.
basava03

Post by basava03 »

I totally agree with Hari in this aspect.But, you can handle it quite smartly (not that you can escape from that extra 50Rs/sqft).

If you are planning for investment purpose, you can use it as advantage. Make only the initial payment and wait untill you see progress in their layout development. Believe me, this would take about not less that 2-3 years :-) At that point, you can either try to sell it (roughly around market rate) OR continue paying the next installments. Good thing here is, you can manage all this without any loans. By the time your second installment comes (actually, they ask for 1,2,3 installments pretty quickly.. but, you hold the second untill they start the work), you would have accumulated for 2nd and 3rd.

Paying that extra 50Rs/sqft is I feel OK (not that I am happy to pay), as you would have managed a site without any loan.
And, I have seen their SAGARA layout in Mysore. Its nice if not great. As I said in my earlier post, you should have patience. You will get your site hazel free.
maviswa

Post by maviswa »

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions and it helped us a lot.
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

Hi
As an employee working in BSNL, I suggest do not get into any society except few society. I will give you one of the names of the good society and the contact number also. This socity is one of the decent society which is having some good proejcts. The link is as follows:

http://postalhousingsociety.org/

You can also contact Sri.Nagendra at mobile number 9449935006 for any detailed clarification. The society at link http://ktdecoopsoci.com/index.html is not one of the best society and having lot of complaints. The society at link http://postalhousingsociety.org/
is a decent society with some good people as directors. See all of us are aware none of the socity is clean or excellent, real estate is perhaps is full of lobbying/bribing etc. But we need to choose best among the available.
Thanks
N.S.Rajesh.
yedmar05

Post by yedmar05 »

hi,

its seems http:/postalhousingsociety.org is postal and telocom society, they are coming up with new venture near Bangalore Airport Sandesh lake side Phase II near Bettanahlli Road. Near to that many telecom layouts are placed. Also, managment of Telecom and P & T are same. They have developer's office behind CBI in R.T.nagar. I have visited the site location last week. As some one said, telecom projects are ver y very slow. one of my friend has taken a site in 2006 near to this location (Airport), still landleveling is not complete. Recentli they got BIAPPA approvals

regards.
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hi All / Vidya,

Please note that I have visited Yesterday this AYUSHMANBHAVA lay out and the location is good but as of now they have not started any work and
it is just an empty land and a small old house with the name of this Telecom.

So please let me know whether how good this layout and Vidya if you are interested and done any researh please share with me also.
I am also interested and looking for a plot.

As per N.S.Rajesh. suggestion I will also try to visit this site may be coming week-ends and will share my experience.

Regards,
Siva.
maviswa

Post by maviswa »

Hi Siva,

Yes. You can send me your contact details to 'maviswa@gmail.com' and will contact you.

-Vidya
Hari

Post by Hari »

I have seen the layout board for the past 3 yrs , the ayushman bhava layout initial application was launched 5 yrs back, so no progress for last 5 yrs and i can bet for next 10 yrs the status will remain same.

Return to “Site wanted”