Aashrithaa Properties

ideacrash

Aashrithaa Properties

Post by ideacrash »

Hi All,

Am planning to buy a plot in Aashrithaa Properties - Venus County near Jigani. They are quoting around 1500/sqft.

Can you please advise if its a good investment and any prospect of the area getting developed soon ?

Cheers,
ideacrash
ideacrash

Re: Aashrithaa Properties

Post by ideacrash »

friends any comments ? will this be a good investment option ?
vishwas_bda

Post by vishwas_bda »

Hi ideacrash,

Did you buy there finally? How was your experience? Please let know.

Regards
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

What you pay is what you get. Beware of very cheap properties in remote corners around Bangalore. Personally I wouldn't buy anything other than BDA or from tier A builders.
BloreBoy

Post by BloreBoy »

ideacrash wrote:Hi All,

Am planning to buy a plot in Aashrithaa Properties - Venus County near Jigani. They are quoting around 1500/sqft.

Can you please advise if its a good investment and any prospect of the area getting developed soon ?

Cheers,
ideacrash
I bought a plot in aashritha brindavana last year. Its near kaggalipura on kanakapura road. Registration was done in 3 months time and got khata 6 months after registration. Progress is not very fast but I m quite happy with the development.

I dont really agree with PlotGuy regarding "cheap properties" in "remote corners". For middle class salaried people(not in IT), BDA plots are out of reach in open market and Tier A builders range starts 50L upwards.

I m planning to buy a site in Venus County. I believe its close to HCL, Biocon etc. Will take a look at it next month.

Any questions, feel free to PM me..
harishnb

Post by harishnb »

Check about aashritha properties at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ta ... ritha.html
BloreBoy

Post by BloreBoy »

It just says Fraud without mentioning any details and replies in all the threads is made by the same person.

I, as a buyer, have bought a plot and got it registered and got khata as well. So far, I have not faced any legal/any other issues. That is what I wanted to convey.

When I look at Venus County papers, I can comment on that particular project. Till then, unsubstantiated claims cannot be trusted/taken seriously
harishnb

Post by harishnb »

Hi,

I would suggest to check the survey number details on the below website: http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landrecordsonweb/
We also bought a plot from same guys but at different layout, couple of years back, no problem with registration and document. The development work done at our site is not great, still we don't have park, proper water facility, he is promising to fix it for past 1 year.
Last edited by harishnb on December 30th, 2015, 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Pals

Biocon is the most polluting company in that circle.
Ground water is already contaminated due to Biocon for several kms radius and its not suitable for any use other than utility uses like Car wash..etc.
Also many time surround area residents get stinking smell due to their by products emission..etc. Whenever Biocon Chief, Kiran Mazumdar shaw
criticizes about BBMP and their functions, in reaction BBMP raises these pollution related queries on Biocon, she becomes silent or gives very vague answers.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

BloreBoy - My original advice about trying to buy BDA properties still stands. If you want to live in a property for many years, and perhaps pass it along to children, BDA properties are so much better than private properties. You can get Anjanapura from about Rs 3500. This is not impractical for salaried employees. Instead of buying two or more cheap properties, my advice to everyone in the forum is to buy good BDA property.

Return to “Bangalore South”