Construction material prices

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
namburi

Construction material prices

Post by namburi »

Hi guys,
We are starting new segment for various construction material prices ,right now we are adding some material list .All members are requested to add materials to the list.
Hope this helps for the needy .As we proceed further we will add more details in to this.

Regards
ADMIN TEAM
site.sale

Re: Construction material prices

Post by site.sale »

That is a very wonderful idea.

The potential for this thread to grow is very high. everyone will pitch in with prices. and materials.

My suggestion would be for someone to maintain a master list - and update with input from members. Once the list is finalized, you can add columns with prices as of (a particular date). if there is someone who is in the construction field, they can easily provide you the materials prices periodically (say at the end of each month or maybe every quarter or so).

While you are doing this, would also be great if someone can put a list of items to be included in a contract (make it all inclusive and exhaustive - that provides good idea for people and if they don't want something, they can always exclude that item from the list).

I have gathered a ton of such information, I will email you a spreadsheet in a day or 2 - one for the items in a contract and another for the materials .

Thanks again.
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi guys ,
First list of construction material prices in Bangalore .All the prices are quoted by the vendors ,dealers, sub-dealers etc...
The rates in this list are only for helping the members to understand the market. There will be at least 5 to 15% negotiation margins in many items.
Members please post the updated rates of any materials or the materials you want to know; I will update the list periodically.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@yahoo.co.in

***file deleted and added with updated list
Last edited by ardesarchitects on November 20th, 2009, 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
site.sale

Post by site.sale »

namburi,

thanks. But when I opened it, the Rate column has dates instead of rates. Was this an oversight or are you intending to fill it in later.
ardesarchitects

Hi site sale,
Thxs for the find,it was cells format error .since the cells format is in date format it shows all in date format.I edited the same now.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
site.sale

Post by site.sale »

thanks, update was very quick.

I will add some items like granite etc. on that (which I have on file somewhere).

The units on some items could be confusing (what is a leyland unit for sand?) maybe I don't know enough, so it might be a silly question.

thanks though, this will be very useful.
site.sale

Post by site.sale »

Here is a fairly comprehensive list of products and prices for Kohler products (Kitchen and Bath). It is in pdf, so I could not do a quick transfer into your spread sheet. Will see if i get a chance to transfer it there and send you the file.
Attachments
KohlerFittingsPriceList.pdf
(112.26 KiB) Downloaded 1480 times
ardesarchitects

Material prices updates...........!added brick costs

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N

Last edited by ardesarchitects on November 24th, 2009, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ardesarchitects

Material prices updates...........!added glass costs

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N

Last edited by ardesarchitects on December 8th, 2009, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
veeraravikumar

Post by veeraravikumar »

Hi Friend

The leyland for sand, probably means that the big Ashok Leyland lorry not that normal small truck,

Return to “Material prices”