laminates/veneer collections

kengvij

laminates/veneer collections

Post by kengvij »

I have visited EURO shop opp. satellite bus stand, timber yard area..other than these places in bangalore south..Where I can get the good number of laminate/veneer collections?.

also let me know the details of toughend glass dealers in banglore south..
naveenkr

Re: laminates/veneer collections

Post by naveenkr »

Hi

For toughend Glass there seems to be limited options, with AIS or Modiguard or Saint gobian... however I have googled for Glass manufactures and found Hoskote has few...

Need to explore... I am looking for the same... shall update you..if I find suppliers..and rate I pay...

Thanks
Naveen
Chandu

Post by Chandu »

I heard Euro brand is costly , any other brands to suggest and reliable dealer in south bangalore ?
nagsbhat

Post by nagsbhat »

Hi Chandu,
I purchased a brand called Red Tree. One of my friends has been using it for past 5 years and there was no issue with it. It was around Rs 69 psft for ply and 79 for Block Board. I have some knowledge of the wood and while cutting block board, I personally felt it is hard and good quality (e.g. spacing of blocks inside board is even and very close).

I would strongly recommend Rohini Ply opposite to Sindhiya's house on Delmia signal on the ring road itself. They have fixed price and don't give any discount. For branded like century, they said they will give the warranty certificate from company itself and that I feel shows that the material is not duplicate.
I had done lot of research in and around JPN 7th phase etc where rent were less. But Rohini was much cheaper. For century, it was Rs 10 less per sqft.

Sometime you face an attention deficiency since they are volume based business. I am no way connected with them and instead of going by my word, just go there and spend half an hour.

Cheers,
Nag
blorebuddy

Post by blorebuddy »

What is the laminate you are using?

Return to “Interiors”