Looking for SMV layout site owners

vin009

Re: Looking for SMV layout site owners

Post by vin009 »

Hello ,
I am looking for a site (30x40) in SMV layout , please let mail me ( vinay_asgi@yahoo.co.in )if you have any , thanks
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

I have 40.60 if interested. Final rate is 2000 and it is west facing with excellent approach road.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Friends,

today incidentally I met one of the broker who deals in the Sir M.V Area and went out with him to have look at the current trends created by the Agents. His main job is catering and secondary job is Real Estate deals.

He showed me couple of sites of various dimensions from (30X40, 30X50 and 40X60) and faces starting from Private layouts, BDA approved to S.M.V Layout from 1st stage to 4th Stage belongs to direct allottees to Resale parties. All these areas are very far away from the Ring Road atleast by 2 to 3.5 Kms and in the next 4-5 years there are no chances of houses coming up in the BDA Plots. All these plots are part of huge vacant BDA blocks made out during the year 2002 and perhaps even the original allottees can't identify their own plots as all the marks and site numbers have already disappeared in majority of the BDA Blocks. some of the price ranges he quoted are as follows. To my surprise, to justify his price, he was saying just last week, i made a deal next or backside or few sites next to this plot for that price......etc. blah, blah. blah..... He himself said, in the next 5 years nobody constructs in these areas, but there can be change of 3-4 hands on the market conditions.

1) 1st Block Rs. 2,400 to 2,600/-
2) 2nd Block Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2200/-
3) 3rd Block Rs. 1,900 to Rs.2,100/-
(Near to the Nice Road area)
4) 4th Block Rs. 1,800 to Rs.2,100-
( Near to Nice Road Area)
5) Gavipuram Society Layout - Rs. 2,750/-
( Opp to Mata amruthanandamayi school area, Good no. of houses and good roads and sanitary is already there in this layout)
6) KPSC Layout - Rs. 2,800 to 3,000/-
(As per the agent, Bank loan is possible as they're BDA Approved Layouts. Plenty of houses and good roads and sanitary is already there in this layout)
7) Balaji and HMT Layout - Rs. 1900 - 2,000
(Good number of Houses are there. These layouts are with B Khata and Bank loan not possible.)
8) Railway Colony 1st Stage - Rs. 2,800 to 3200
(Decent layout with BDA Approval and couple of Houses are there)
9) Wipro Layout - Rs. 3,000
(This layout is adjacent to Railway Colony 1st Stage without any amenities)

Just i'm sharing my today's experience for your information.
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Hi msn1270, parkom, bengaluruboy
Its been long time after the bdasites group on msn. Nice to see you all active on this forum. msn, are the rates you suggest here quoted by the agent? If so, then the rates have shot up a bit. Is the WIPRO layout close to Vidya Niketan on Ullal Road?
Thanks
parkom

Post by parkom »

Welcome back, buddy ! Heartening to see the good old friends here.

Msn1270, the rates do appear higher than what I had last heard on the forum; any idea of the progress in infrastructure work in SMV layout? I visit the place every summer with the anticipated excitement of seeing the infrastructure work completed.....but come back disheartened. 9 years and still counting ...
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

in some of the blocks sanitary work was in progress during my sunday's visit. But atleast for next 4-5 years, i don't expect any humans to start living in majority of SMV layout other than few islands in 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 8th blocks. Contra is that still the agents are jacking the prices for no reasons.
parkom

Post by parkom »

BWSSB has started laying of feeder water connection to SMV layout and this is "planned" to be finished by Apr-2012 as per BWSSB. See the article and news item (uploaded on YouTube) from TV9 on this link .....

http://metroslive.com/water-woes-to-end-in-smv-layout/
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Hi,
That is indeed good news. Thanks a lot for sharing. At least something is happening in SMV. Pl loop back at aukumar @ hotmail dot com. Are the Upkaar builders of good repute? Meanwhile BMRDA has some projects going on at Bidadi, Ramanagar, Sathanur (SW of Kanakpura), Nandagudi (NE of Hoskote)and Magadi. Does anyone have any further inputs?
Thanks
parkom

Post by parkom »

I was there last week in Stage-1: I could see BWSSB cutting roads to lay the feeder water lines. Inside the layout, I could see that the water supply lines are already finished, sewage lines are mostly done. I could also see some new buildings which have come: they currently look like islands in the ocean.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....

Post by 169039 »

Hi,

Thanks for the latest news for on going work in SMV, I hope all they take one and half year to complete, and simultaneously metro Reach 2 also completes till Mysore road, and as a furher extension Metro will run up to Kengeri.(Aprl-2014)

Return to “Vishveshwariah”