Anybody have experience in building a house with CSEB BLOCKS

karthick

Anybody have experience in building a house with CSEB BLOCKS

Post by karthick »

Dear members
I wish to build a sustainable home with CSEB blocks .can anyone guide me in building one.
People tell it's costlier. Can't afford to pay architect as its a smaller project . Those architects will not come to remote areas to build such small works . can't get enough soil from the site to make CSEBS to build a house. Cseb making machine transport to the site etc becomes costlier.
Site is 30×50 sqft.
girishd

Re: Anybody have experience in building a house with CSEB BL

Post by girishd »

You can contact

Harish@8762162359
Pramod@9986510969
I have got all structural design work done from them. They work for Mrinmayee under Prof. Yogananda who is a pioneer in CESB or SMB (Stabilized Mud Block) construction

https://www.facebook.com/MrinmayeeGramavidya

I went with vertically perforated blocks and stone masonry as my architect prefers them. CESB would be economical and Mrinmayee folks do end-to-end work from planning to finishing.
karthick

Post by karthick »

@girishd
Thanks for the quick reply.
Can u post some pictures of ur house.
What was the construction cost? Was it costlier than the regular buildings.
Where is ur house located. Mine is in a small town called dharmapuri in tamilnadu. 3hrs from bangalore.
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

Auroville in Pondicherry is good place to contact ! for such buildings. Even in Bengaluru, not many people are aware of this and architects, tehnical people dont suggest this because of cost.
pchowhan

Post by pchowhan »

There are 2 or 3 architects who do that. One of them is Chitra Vishwanath. You can try and use their expertise since its important that you get proper guidance.

Return to “Civil Construction”