sell or construct?

duffyhair

sell or construct?

Post by duffyhair »

Hi,
I have a plot of 1200 sqft (south facing) in Hoskote Malur road- Nisarga Layout. I brought the same since I am working in tech company in Whitefield area.

now my confusion is,
whether to sell this Hoskote plot and construct a house in Abbigere, Yelhanka belt
Why Abbigere or outskirts of Yelhanka when compared to Hosakote?
1. Hosakote might be closer to work and avoid all problematic traffic zones of South, East Bengaluru but its like 29km to Vidhana soudha when compared to <20km from Abbigere/Yelhanka.
2. Abbigere is closer to Metro stations. Connectivity is better since there is jalahalli road and also can reach to Hebbal flyover
3. North Bengaluru especially outskirts of Yelhanka is seeing a lot of real estate activity. Yelhanka Doddaballapura road is getting widened
or
Go ahead with construction of house in Hoskote since Old Madras road after KR puram is becoming the next destination for big projects.
My budget or loan eligibility is 60 lakhs and I am tired of exploring options..
since most of 2 floor construction + site in outskirts of city would end up in 90 lak - 1.2 cr budget..
Please provide some inputs..
rajeshkp

Re: sell or construct?

Post by rajeshkp »

If the house is for your own living then closeness to your workplace should be main criteria.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

hi

neither company is permanent nor your house. Either can be changed at any point of time based on your convenience.
Think from the perspective of what is convenient for you and your family like connectivity, water, transport, educational centers,
medical facility, ....etc.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

If you already posses own house then construction is not a good idea because the Max rent that it will fetch cannot be more then 20k in outskirts. Keeping it as FD would fetch more or reinvesting it another plot makes

Regards,
Venky
param

Post by param »

Dear sir,
You can construct the house and there is one contractor in Bangalore who is offering 60% of the total construction cost in instalment payment & he charges Rs.1650 per sft with material and labour. His mobile number is 9964215311
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

msn1270 wrote:hi

neither company is permanent nor your house. Either can be changed at any point of time based on your convenience.
Think from the perspective of what is convenient for you and your family like connectivity, water, transport, educational centers,
medical facility, ....etc.
agree to the first statement.
Since my roots are in Kolar and frequent travel to native from my parents are there (2-3 times in a month) ; I see that hosakote would be a better option. hosakote is yet to pick up steam as educational center or medical facilities are minimal. hope it would improve in time.

Return to “Civil Construction”