starting my house construction want a good contractor

hani317

starting my house construction want a good contractor

Post by hani317 »

im looking for a good contractor who can build our house...reputed contractor with reasonable price
rakeshkumr

Re: starting my house construction want a good contractor

Post by rakeshkumr »

Which area are you planning build your house.
My construction is going in Horamavu. if you are around this place i can give my contractor's details
hani317

Post by hani317 »

hi rakesh Im planning to build near adugodi area..please share the contactor details and how is ur construction giong on details..what is the price he quoting...is it a labour contract r material contract....
rakeshkumr

Post by rakeshkumr »

I sent you a PM with contractor details
girishd

Post by girishd »

You can speak to Gopal (7676277763). He is currently working on my project (6300 sft) which is pretty much done on structure portion. I am reasonably happy with his work. If needed you can have a look at my site near Jambu Savari Dinne @J P Nagar 8th Phase. PM me for details.
nm7427

Post by nm7427 »

I wanted to tell one thing that you include a point agreement stating that Agreement will stand automatically terminated in event of contractor directly or indirectly gets involved in offence at construction site , This real estate contractor behaviour cannot be predicted in event of issue .

You can contact my contractor Jason who is reasonable . If interested I will PM you his number .

remember real estate people are unpredictable you will yourself experience after 3 months of project .

Once you land in arguement points like these will save you .

nm7427
hani317

Post by hani317 »

Plz experts give references for contractor near adugodi area and reference for architect would be appreciated....
girishd

Post by girishd »

Sent PM with details. Please check
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

I too am looking for a good contractor at bannerghatta road, near gottigere. Plz provide reliable contacts for labour contract.

Thanks,
Ramki
pribaaji

Post by pribaaji »

hi ramki,

you can check with my contractor , govindan 9845903044.He has done a good job at my place.Had given him labour contract, but he does material contract as well.He completed our civil cotruction in around 5-6months which was g+2.5.Even on the money part, he didnt take advances and only took as weekly basis.He is doing some projects around gottigere area.If you wish you could visit my site which is near wipro office on sarjapur road.

regards,
Balaji.

Return to “Civil Construction”