Review quotation for material contract

hegde19

Review quotation for material contract

Post by hegde19 »

Hi All,

I am working on finalizing contract for my house in 30*40 site, I am going to construct 2BHK in ground floor and Duplex in first and second floor. Attached is the rates quoted by one contractor. Please review and let me know if these are in line with market rate. This is an item rate contract. Construction area is coming ~3100sqft including headroom in the terrace.

Thanks,
Santosh

P.S: I have reworked floor plan for above requirement and dropped the earlier plan which I posted..
Attachments
ESTIMATE SANTOSH HEGDE (1).xls
(137.5 KiB) Downloaded 900 times
Chida_gs

Re: Review quotation for material contract

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi,

Could you please post your House Plan in the forum which you mentioned you reworked.
Since your's House Plan is Very Common requirement at Present (2 BHK + Duplex House) which will help the forum members.
manjubellur

Post by manjubellur »

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for enclosed estimate.
I am about start paper work, build plan approval and bank loan process.
Please keep posting your progress.
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Guys, any feedback on the estimate? is this in line with market rates?

Regards,
Santosh
sbhat

Post by sbhat »

Hi Santosh,
Your cost of construction comes ~1875/SQFT. I am also planning to construct house and checked with couple of contractor as an initial survey. They said from 1800 to 2000 by seeing my two floor plan. But I did not asked detail as I am not yet finalize the material and no of floor yet :) ( like granite flooring, one floor or two floor ). Only my plan is ready and waiting approval.

regards
sbhat
mulemalli

Post by mulemalli »

Hi Santhosh,Estimation is fine. It can be done even below 50 or it will go 1 crore and above. Main thing is Material and build quality is important.
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

@mulemalli
Ofcourse, But the idea around asking for review was to validate whether the quoted amount and the materials provided (cost) is inline with market trend. There is no way it can go to 1 crore with the material and size considered in the quote above!

Thanks,
Santosh
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Santosh,

I am also planning to construct my house and have similar plan in mind. Could you please share your house plan?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Vasant Horapeti
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Vasant,

I got the plan done from an architect. He has personalized this plan to our taste. Since its all individual's taste on how you want your house to be and whether you would like to comply to VASTU or NOT. This time I decided not to post it on public forum. I can email you if you would take a look, infact I have couple more floor plans too (G+Duplex).. My suggestion is take a service from a good architect and only that will give you what you want.

Thanks,
Santosh
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Hi Santhosh,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I agree with you. However we wanted spend sometime in coming up with our plan so that it becomes easier to an architect to design it as per our thinking. We have been exploring on the same. Appreciate if you could send across those plans that you have to my email address - vasanth.horapeti@gmail.com. I will share mine if you would like when I get it done so that you can take best things from it.

Thank you so much again.

Best Regards
Vasant Horapeti

Return to “Civil Construction”