Doubt in clearvalue.in

sam_m400

Doubt in clearvalue.in

Post by sam_m400 »

Devanahalli marked with no color what does it mean? See the attached picture . Does it come under village which is risky to buy?
Attachments
Devnahalli in clearvalue.in
Devnahalli in clearvalue.in
Devanhalli.JPG (118.86 KiB) Viewed 10337 times
awin

Re: Doubt in clearvalue.in

Post by awin »

As far as my knowledge goes, BMRDA released the 2031 CDP Maps only for Anekal, Magadi, Hoskote, Kanakapura & Nelamangala. The more contentious BIAAPA & BMICAPA (the remaining 2 sub-segments of BMRDA) CDP Maps are in the drawing boards still. This was the status the last time I went to the BMRDA headoffice in Ali Askar Road. But I think there's still some old CDP Maps currently in vogue/applicable for Devanahalli area. I don't know why the Clearvalue guys haven't included at least the old CDP maps for Devanahalli region.
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

Is the website clearvalue.in operational ? I am trying to get answers from the site for the past 7-10 days. It collects all the info and my email id stating the answer to the queries raised will be delivered to the email address. I have not received any answers so far. Is it normal ? Is there any other dimension to this issue ?
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

I too send the mail regarding my doubts on why devanahalli is not marked in any colors to know whether it is under green/yellow belt with no reply from them For past 3 days.
clearvalue

Post by clearvalue »

srikhk65 wrote:Is the website clearvalue.in operational ? I am trying to get answers from the site for the past 7-10 days.
Hi srikhk65,

We apologize for the inordinate delay in fetching the data you requested for.

For the past 2 weeks, the team at Clearvalue has been pretty much on a Coding & Data-Visualization spree, working alongside another bunch of guys on a major transparency-feature related to the Arkavathy Layout Denotification issue. We felt more compelling to work with them & help them on priority since we realize they've been genuinely & thoroughly cheated 'by the system'.

We hope you stand by us.

Regards,
Team Clearvalue
awin

Post by awin »

srikhk65 wrote:Is the website clearvalue.in operational ? I am trying to get answers from the site for the past 7-10 days.
I'm a code-volunteer working with the clearvalue folks today on the Arkavathy Layout Denotification module. Here's their message to this forum.

Regards,
Ashwin

As quoted by Clearvalue:
"We apologize for the inordinate delay in fetching the data you requested for.

For the past 2 weeks, the team at Clearvalue has been pretty much on a Coding & Data-Visualization spree, working alongside another bunch of guys on a major transparency-feature related to the Arkavathy Layout Denotification issue. We felt more compelling to work with them & help them on priority since we realize they've been genuinely & thoroughly cheated 'by the system'.

We hope you stand by us.

Thanks & Regards,
"

Edited by admin team
For posting direct links of another website
Last edited by awin on July 31st, 2014, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

Thanks.
1) Is any color marking in Devanahali/Bidrahalli/area near nandi hills will take place in couple of days ? There are many layout being formed in those area not sure which is forest area/green belt etc. Your sites giving a clear clue on those aspects, so any update in those developing areas are real welcome. Do you have any plan ,if so when we can expect those?

2) Can you please give a search option as well so that we can navigate into layout directly?

3) There are many layout being formed in and around IVC near airport/Nandi hills/Devanahalli etc but couldn't see any of those in your diagrams ?

4) Though we enlarge to maximum raj kaluve/parks are not clear visible/clear

5) Update on guidance value in that area will really help

These features would really make it more useful and ultimate tool for everybody to search any layout and know about its attributes easily.
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

@awin: Thanks for your reply. I hope to get my answer to my queries ASAP
RamKou

Post by RamKou »

What is meant by crossed lines in Clearvalue.in (CDP maps)?
anjanapura_crossedLinesArea.png
anjanapura_crossedLinesArea.png (986.1 KiB) Viewed 9963 times
clearvalue

Post by clearvalue »

Hi RamKou,

The original CDP Maps have those crossed lines in some places, but there's no definition for such crossed lines in the legend. We'll ask about it the next time anyone of our guys is at BDA head-office.

Return to “General”